Main Menu

Life's so drokking fantastic because (the rebirth)

Started by vzzbux, 22 April, 2010, 08:14:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Legendary Shark

Because sometimes I get to help make people's day. (See above.)
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Roger Godpleton

I have a new thing that I do.

I fumble around with change, and "hold" coins that I have already deemed to be constituent between my teeth so that I hand the shopkeeper something that has been in my mouth. Said cashier may or may not be aware of the genesis of their new found subsistence tool.

I stumbled upon this new diversion quite by accident. After the monastic preamble, the epicurean beckons!
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

House of Usher

The genesis of what?? Either they've seen you with a coin in your mouth or they haven't.
STRIKE !!!

Peter Wolf

Quote from: House of Usher on 02 August, 2010, 09:58:12 PM
The genesis of what?? Either they've seen you with a coin in your mouth or they haven't.

If Roger offers you anything to eat dont eat it.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

JOE SOAP

Depends on the shop.

The Legendary Shark

Quote from: Roger Godpleton on 02 August, 2010, 08:12:47 PM
I have a new thing that I do.

I fumble around with change, and "hold" coins that I have already deemed to be constituent between my teeth so that I hand the shopkeeper something that has been in my mouth. Said cashier may or may not be aware of the genesis of their new found subsistence tool.

I stumbled upon this new diversion quite by accident. After the monastic preamble, the epicurean beckons!

In 1972 a study in the Journal of the American Medical Association studied bacteria from 200 coins and bills and found harmful germs like fecal bacteria and Staphylococcus aureus on 13 percent of coins and 42 percent of notes.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Roger Godpleton

That's what I said. Do try to keep up, darling.
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

Richmond Clements

I've just written the last story outline for the Secret Project (not that one, another one) I'm working on.

It is equally exciting though!

Rog69

The wife and I slept for ten and a half hours last night thanks to the kids having a sleepover at Grandma's. It's probably the first full nights sleep we've had in over four years. It's so great not feeling tired and grumpy for a change.

Dunk!

With the arrival of the new GN tonight is a Usagi Yojimbo and takeaway night.  :D
"Trust we"

Richmond Clements

Outlines for Secret Project (my one) delivered and editor very happy indeed. Phew!

Next up, wiring an outline for the next not so secret project- the sequel to Turning Tiger.

I, Cosh

I have now won 69 consecutive games of Freecell.
We never really die.

vzzbux

Quote from: Rog69 on 03 August, 2010, 01:44:21 PM
The wife and I slept for ten and a half hours last night thanks to the kids having a sleepover at Grandma's. It's probably the first full nights sleep we've had in over four years. It's so great not feeling tired and grumpy for a change.
Nights like that me and the missus don't get much sleep. Sleepovers are great.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

nev

nev

Exam results are in. Surprisingly good.

Also I bought a t-shirt.