Main Menu

Life's so drokking fantastic because (the rebirth)

Started by vzzbux, 22 April, 2010, 08:14:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

TordelBack

Quote from: Inev on 05 August, 2010, 12:18:11 AM
I'm fairly sure The Dude was on my bus home.

Yeah, well, the Dude abides.

And congrats on the exams.

Bolt-01

.. because due to a series of events I've been put in a position where I'm forced to pull my finger out and actually draw- and right now I feel very much like I've found my mojo again.

nev

Paul faplad Finch

Congrats Nev on the results.

I remember not even bothering to pick up my GCSE results, so low were my expectations.
It doesn't mean that round my way
Pessimism is Realism - Optimism is Insanity
The Impossible Quest
Musings Of A Nobody
Stuff I've Read

Darren Stephens

Quote from: Bolt-01 on 05 August, 2010, 02:58:58 PM
.. because due to a series of events I've been put in a position where I'm forced to pull my finger out and actually draw- and right now I feel very much like I've found my mojo again.
.......secret project?  :P Good to hear. Look forward to seeing the results.
https://www.dscomiccolours.com
                                       CLICK^^

Something Fishy

Roger Godpleton

Did you do better than my 3 As, 3 Bs and 4 Cs?

He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

House of Usher

STRIKE !!!

Mikey

Do them there kids still do GSCEs? I thought they were all out wearing hoodies and drinking blue stuff.

(Congratualtions Nev! Hope you got a nice unicorn themed gift!)

M.
To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.

Wils

... I've got a new job! Back to full-time employment for me! :)

Roger Godpleton

He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

COMMANDO FORCES

Just got confirmation of the next shoot for Judge Minty and am looking forward to a lot of fun in Wales  :D

Also Case Files 16 is sat on the table next to me  :D :D

And to top it off, I just had an email from the Mighty pj Holden that contained a sketch of the idea he has for my commission  :D :D :D

As the the great Opus once said "Life is life, na na na nana"

Paul faplad Finch

I worked for firm A for a few years. Firm A sold the busines, including staff contracts but not the land/buildings to firm B.

I worked for firm B for a few years. Firm B decided that they were closing the branch and making the entire staff redundant. This situation has lasted about a year.

Firm A have decided that they are ready to move back into the area. They still own the old site, tailor made for the job and just needing a bit of stock. Up go the banners, they'll be open before christmas, they need a full complement of staff.

I don't want to get my hopes up here but I know a lot of the management types at firm A, have good relations with them, know the job/site/customers like the back of my hand and the job is right on my doorstep. If all goes well I could be back in a job I love and am good at by years end, like I never left.

Posting in this thread may be a bit premature but fuck it, I'm excited.
It doesn't mean that round my way
Pessimism is Realism - Optimism is Insanity
The Impossible Quest
Musings Of A Nobody
Stuff I've Read

The Legendary Shark

Fingers crossed for you, Paul. Maybe you can negotiate a better position, too...
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]