Main Menu

Life's so drokking fantastic because (the rebirth)

Started by vzzbux, 22 April, 2010, 08:14:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peter Wolf

Climate Alarmist ChickenLittle Hypocrite James Cameron just chickened out of a public climate debate with high profile sceptics that he organised himself right at the last minute becasue he was advised that attending the debate was not in his best interests !!

No doubt James Cameron would have thrown his toys out of the pram if the debate had gone ahead which is probably why he was insisting on Chatham House Rules.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Its the funniest thing i have read about for ages.

I really despise James Cameron.

Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

The Legendary Shark

Indeed. "Climate change" is always hyped as a bad thing, for some baffling reason. Life on Earth relies on a changing, dynamic climate. If you want an unchanging climate, go and live on Mars or Venus.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Dandontdare

Most of the "news" sources I can find about this seem to be from highly partisan blogs that all seem to carry "no ground zero mosque" (sic) banners, and quote one of JC's opponents, Ann McElhinney, at length. Even the sources from mainstream news outlets appear to be entirely based on that one statement by McElhinney.

I'll reserve judgement until the full story, with sources, comes out. If it ever does.

I've not found any reference so far in the articles to the Chatham House rules, but since these relate to preserving the anonymity of a speaker at a meeting, I don't really see how they are relevant here when thge protagonists are well known.

Richmond Clements

Quote from: Dandontdare on 24 August, 2010, 05:06:38 PM
Most of the "news" sources I can find about this seem to be from highly partisan blogs that all seem to carry "no ground zero mosque" (sic) banners, and quote one of JC's opponents, Ann McElhinney, at length. Even the sources from mainstream news outlets appear to be entirely based on that one statement by McElhinney.

I'll reserve judgement until the full story, with sources, comes out. If it ever does.

I've not found any reference so far in the articles to the Chatham House rules, but since these relate to preserving the anonymity of a speaker at a meeting, I don't really see how they are relevant here when thge protagonists are well known.

Indeed, it's almost like it's bullshit.

Dandontdare

you may think that, i couldn't possible comment

Richmond Clements

Peter Wolf

Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 24 August, 2010, 04:58:48 PM
Indeed. "Climate change" is always hyped as a bad thing, for some baffling reason. Life on Earth relies on a changing, dynamic climate. If you want an unchanging climate, go and live on Mars or Venus.

The triple disc special edition DVD of Avatar will probably be out by Xmas and in the meantime James can carry on playing with his toys and flying around in private jets.

Not so long ago he was mouthing off about wanting to shoot "climate sceptics  :lol:".
Quote from: Dandontdare on 24 August, 2010, 05:06:38 PM

I forgot to say that after chickening out James Cameron publically called AGW sceptics "Swines"

:lol:

I cant find a single article linked to one of our trusted and reliable mainstream news outlets.No doubt James Cameron had some of his "people" make some calls to arrange a media blackout as we wouldnt want the James Cameron Ego to be bruised.

Before bailing out James Cameron insisted on No cameras - No live streaming - No members of the public - No media whatsoever - after previously promising plenty of media coverage of the whole debate.

Not quite Chatham house Rules but not far off it.

http://wattsupwiththat.com/2010/08/23/james-camerons-folly-titanic-chicken-of-the-sea/

Richmond Clements

QuoteI cant find a single article linked to one of our trusted and reliable mainstream news outlets.No doubt James Cameron had some of his "people" make some calls to arrange a media blackout as we wouldnt want the James Cameron Ego to be bruised.

Of course, that must be the reason it hasn't appeared on any real news sites (and I use the word 'real' deliberately). It couldn't because the story is shit.

Peter Wolf

Quote from: Richmond Clements on 24 August, 2010, 05:48:22 PM
QuoteI cant find a single article linked to one of our trusted and reliable mainstream news outlets.No doubt James Cameron had some of his "people" make some calls to arrange a media blackout as we wouldnt want the James Cameron Ego to be bruised.

Of course, that must be the reason it hasn't appeared on any real news sites (and I use the word 'real' deliberately). It couldn't because the story is shit.

Thats not worthy of any further comment.

Cyberleader2000

my apoiment with the job pcyoligist went well today hopefully this will finily lead to a job
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

vzzbux

Job Psychologist? What the fuck is a job Psychologist?
"Don't worry there are jobs out there" thinks 'but there are fifty five people for each one'.

All figures in the quotes are pure speculation so all you pedants can fuck off.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Kerrin

...I sold my car! I didn't scrap it, crash it, blow it up or destroy it. I actually sold it.

That's a first.

chaingunchimp

I picked up a termight replicas Dredd badge a few weeks ago. And now it's sitting on my shelf looking all shiny.  :D
just too metal

my blog: http://chaingunchimp.blogspot.com/

For awesome original art by top comic creators please visit:

http://berserkercomicart.com/

SmallBlueThing

My dining room has been swathed in drapes and occupied by a top photographer and multiple nubile women in various states of undress. My job is officially to tell them when their nipples accidentally reveal themselves from the top of corsets and bustiers.
No, no, its okay, i really dont need any help.
SBT

uncle fester