Main Menu

Life's so drokking fantastic because (the rebirth)

Started by vzzbux, 22 April, 2010, 08:14:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TordelBack

Quote from: Roger Godpleton on 15 February, 2011, 09:59:54 PM
Billy Ray Cyrus has had his life ruined by David Lynch.

Oh, how he wishes his daughter had never entered the media world of gossip and publicity... he confessed to GQ.

Keef Monkey

After waiting 12 years to see Rob Zombie again it's finally happening on Sunday, and he's already announced an Edinburgh gig in June which I've panic-bought tickets for. You wait 12 years for A Rob Zombie sighting and then two come along. Sweet.

Roger Godpleton

Meanwhile, in good music news, the new Radiohead album is OUT NOW.
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

JOE SOAP

Roger Godpleton

Keef Monkey

Quote from: Roger Godpleton on 18 February, 2011, 10:40:52 PM
Meanwhile, in good music news, the new Radiohead album is OUT NOW.

Hey, I don't make digs at your musical taste! Partly because I love Radiohead and that's genuinely good news.

Rog69

The new album is great but why the hell can't they release it on CD right away instead of a month after the digital version?

SmallBlueThing

Because despite having an almost certainly broken foot, i managed to hobble back from work today and picked up Rogue Trooper for the ps2 on the way, for £3. The boys are playing it now, and it looks great!
SBT

Noisybast

Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!

Dandontdare

I got a big new telly at the weekend! This one doesn't take up half the living room, doesn't need to be switched on ten minutes before the programme so that the picture distortion will settle down, and has a remote control that actually works! 21st century here I come!

And I'm counting down the dyas until my week off work.

Keef Monkey

Because Rob Zombie was phenomenal last night. Flames aplenty, robots, martians, skeletons, beach balls, glitter cannons and Supercharger Heaven for the encore. Last time I saw him I was 15 and I found myself sweating it out down the front and screaming myself hoarse like I was a kid again. Arsom, can't wait for June, although there's no chance he's cramming all that madness onto the Corn Exchange stage.

Bolt-01

...because I've just pre-ordered the new Pokemon games for myself and the tiddlie-peeps! Got a decent discount and can look forward to completely losing all free time for a couple of months.

Roger Godpleton

mygrimmbrother

I am going to see mogwai on saturday night - first time Ive seen them in about 6 years.