Main Menu

Life's so drokking fantastic because (the rebirth)

Started by vzzbux, 22 April, 2010, 08:14:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

COMMANDO FORCES

Life is as the thread says and because these arrived today.
All hail, the merchandise inventor!

TordelBack

Those are fantastic!  Although there is something faintly worrying about an obsessive collector who has started to make his own merchandise...

Albion

.....it is my nieces 16th birthday today. She hasn't had the easiest of lives but carries on with impressive strength and good humour.

Best of all she told me how she read an issue of 2000AD at school today and "it was cool". Apparently it was an issue from 1994 and she liked the ABC Warriors, especially the "robot called Joe something".  :D
Dumb all over, a little ugly on the side.

klute

My copy of midnight surfer arrived today,and picked up my prog and megazine today
loveforstitch - Does he fall in love? I like a little romance in all my movies.

Rekaert - Yes, he demonstrates it with bullets, punches and sentencing.

He's Mega City 1's own Don Juan.

Proudhuff

Quote from: TordelBack on 30 March, 2011, 06:19:30 PM
Those are fantastic!  Although there is something faintly worrying about an obsessive collector who has started to make his own merchandise...

naa, just closing the loop.  :D
DDT did a job on me

The Legendary Shark

Was in a funny mood. Restless. Couldn't sleep. Bleh.

So, 3am turns up like a clumsy thief with his mask on back to front and I thinks, sod it - I'm off for a walk. So, off I trot - a grumpy shadow.

But then, by a bus stop under a tree; two barely touched herbal cigarettes - no doubt  the detritus of some Friday night altercation between followers of the weed and unexpected parents. Good Heavens.

After due consideration, I reluctantly concluded that it was my civic duty to confiscate these herbal cheroots lest they fall into the hands of children or the humourless. Nobody was watching, so I grabbed 'em and legged it. Got home at about 4am just as it began to storm about.

So there I was, sat in the dark smoking free weed and watching a fucking spectacular lightning storm and I thought to myself - you know, life doesn't get much better than this. It's like one of those perfect moments, the ones that remind you what life - actual LIFE - is all about. It's spectacular on the outside and it's spectacular on the inside. Man, these kids smoke some madman shit.

Anyhoo, just thought I'd share that because a miracle of the age is that I can spout shit that don't matter for the amusement of those that couldn't care less. Besides, you know what it's like.

It's hard to think straight when you're out of your tree.

I now return you to your own universe. I'm off to bed.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Emp

vzzbux

Nothing jammy about tokeing on illegal drugs found on the floor. Man what was you thinking. There could have been anything in them.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Old Tankie

For years to come the internet will be rife with conspiracy theories about the demise of The Legendary Shark.  Had he been under surveillance for months, his routes constantly checked by bankers and MI5?  Were the dropped herbal cigarettes planted?  What did they really contain?  What back-handers were the evil politicians and the private sector given by the bankers and their cabal to finally silence The Shark?!!

Something Fishy

Quote from: vzzbux on 02 April, 2011, 07:41:21 AM
Nothing jammy about tokeing on illegal drugs found on the floor. Man what was you thinking. There could have been anything in them.

V

I was thinking that.  They might not just be weed.

klute

I've reached the fine age of 34 today and woke up to find lots of dredd  and various 2000ad gns for my reading pleasure.......my wifes a legend
loveforstitch - Does he fall in love? I like a little romance in all my movies.

Rekaert - Yes, he demonstrates it with bullets, punches and sentencing.

He's Mega City 1's own Don Juan.

Richmond Clements

Quote from: klute on 02 April, 2011, 11:20:13 AM
I've reached the fine age of 34 today and woke up to find lots of dredd  and various 2000ad gns for my reading pleasure.......my wifes a legend

Happy birthday youngster.

Keef Monkey

Aye, happy birthday Klute!

New Vessels album arrived in the post today and it's glorious, plus me, the lady and a mate are having a super slob saturday with a handful of movies and some Dominos for dinner. First up, 'Gleaming The Cube'!

Something Fishy

SmallBlueThing

Happy birthday klute! my own fantastic thing is that just as i was waiting for a bus home last night and in desperate need of a poo, i happened upon a couple of massive rizlas on the ground. So i was able to nip round the back, do my business, then roll it up so it looked like two fat doobies and leave them laying on the pavement for some poor sod to smoke.
SBT