Main Menu

Life's so drokking fantastic because (the rebirth)

Started by vzzbux, 22 April, 2010, 08:14:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mogzilla

tell her if she really loves you she will... ;)

.....aaaand DFS have told me my sofa is covered so its a new free frame /mechanism!!! which is handy as the insurance didnt wanna know....

aaaand were off to southport flower show tomoz made better that mini invited her bestest freind from school who was six today and shes coming so one excited happy daughter

mogzilla

..aaand i got " a dance with dragons "for £12 from asda and mini got beverly hills chihuahahwaahheaaa 2 for £4!

Richmond Clements

TordelBack

Richmond Clements

Pete Wells

Life is drokking fantastic because my boy has just passed ALL of his GCSEs at grade C! I'm absolutely thrilled for him. I'm beaming from ear to ear and yet...

In the pit of my stomach it worries me. He put next to no effort in, despite me and his mam constantly nagging and I'm often astonished at some of the basic things he can't do (VERY simple arithmetic, 24hr clock, some of the brainless things he comes out with.) He's an absolutely brilliant, lovely, perfect lad but just, not so bright.

I hate to sound like a twat. I worship my boy and am super happy that today has gone well for him, but I can't help worrying for society a bit...

mogzilla

had a spiffing day out with mini mogzilla in manchester kfc for lunch and new trainers for the little un!!!!

nice spending time just me and her with the only hiccup being the train that died one stop along in oxford road ,she got a bit worried we were going to be stranded in manc but we were soon on a new train but had to get off at chorley and get a bus....we were tempted to stay on til glasgow and go nessie hunting but the wife wouldve sulked...

Something Fishy

Been on a fantastic family holiday, staying in the Cite in Carcassonne.  Just lovely.

vzzbux

23 years ago today I started my Army life.
I am in this thread because being reminded of this has brought back many brilliant memories.
Good times, good times.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Dandontdare

Quote from: Something Fishy on 30 August, 2011, 10:27:18 PM
Been on a fantastic family holiday, staying in the Cite in Carcassonne.  Just lovely.

Fantastic place! The first time I ever got drunk was on a school holiday there when I was 14!

maryanddavid

Kids really are remarkable. We brought our youngest girl home from hospital after a couple of days in, she got her tonsils and adenoids removed.
She was in bad form yesterday, sore and grumpy, today she is flying about the place eating before and behind her, good to see it.

David

vzzbux

Looks like my neighbour is on the long road to rocovery. It seems he is being let out of hospital for day visits home. He still looks very weak but what he has gone through it warms me through to see him up and about.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

willthemightyW

good news vzzbux!
And belated good news to banners!!!!!!!!!!!!
They say you need to spend money to make money, well I've never made any money so by that logic I've never spent any.

Richmond Clements

I've had some really exciting news on the comic writing front.

willthemightyW

They say you need to spend money to make money, well I've never made any money so by that logic I've never spent any.