Main Menu

Attempts at the sample scripts

Started by Emperor, 19 January, 2010, 08:08:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pauul

Steven Austin

Thanks Pauul, much appreciated.  :)

Darren Stephens

Nice work Steven and Sparkonaut. Cracking attempts!
https://www.dscomiccolours.com
                                       CLICK^^

Steven Austin

Thank you Darren, really appreciate it.

I'm hoping Tharg will agree.

Jon

Karl Stephan

Very cool, dude. I like how you use white and black in for effect (panel 4). How are you inking this? Traditional or using software?

Steven Austin

Steven Austin

Quote from: Sparkonaut on 20 January, 2013, 12:26:00 PM
Very cool, dude. I like how you use white and black in for effect (panel 4). How are you inking this? Traditional or using software?

Thank you - 1st page was traditional brush and ink, 2nd and third i've inked in Photoshop using my trusty A5 Wacom.

Steven Austin

Quote from: Sparkonaut on 20 January, 2013, 12:26:00 PM

Actually come to think of it the 2nd page was penciled in Photoshop too - thought i'd experiment with a bit of Bolland stylee but decided I didn't enjoy it so much so switched back to traditional pencils for page 3.

Karl Stephan

CrazyFoxMachine

Those are mighty beautiful roughs Mr 'naut!

Karl Stephan

Steven Austin

Oooh Sparko, lovely lovely work man, very well done, can't wait to see the inked up.

Karl Stephan

Quote from: Steven Austin on 23 January, 2013, 12:21:53 AM
Oooh Sparko, lovely lovely work man, very well done, can't wait to see the inked up.

Cheers, Steven. Are you going to London Super Con btw?

Steven Austin

Quote from: Sparkonaut on 23 January, 2013, 11:14:58 AM
Quote from: Steven Austin on 23 January, 2013, 12:21:53 AM

Cheers, Steven. Are you going to London Super Con btw?

I had every intention of going but have now been roped into working the whole weekend so no, I won't be  :(