Main Menu

Mass Effect 3

Started by The Enigmatic Dr X, 18 December, 2010, 11:19:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zarjazzer

The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.

Ghastly McNasty

Roger Godpleton

Are all VG trailers going to have children getting owned in them now?
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

JOE SOAP

Are all VG designers frustrated film-makers?

Roger Godpleton

The introductory music is chock full of Zimmerian "BWAMS" to boot.

Roger Godpleton

Mudcrab

Quote from: Roger Godpleton on 26 February, 2012, 07:05:04 PM
Here's some interesting stuff about important stuff from the novels & comics: http://www.newsarama.com/games/10-must-know-facts-mass-effect-novels-comics-mass-effect-3-110707-1.html

Aha, those are the books I just picked up the souvenir stall in ME2 (aside from the alien pr0n). Absolutely loving it, was surprised at how excited I got when I discovered that [spoiler]Archangel was Garrus[/spoiler]. That was one hell of a mission, very well put together, as they mostly seem to be this time round. I think ME3 is a definite for me.

Anyone read the books? Painful? Naff but enjoyable?
NEGOTIATION'S OVER!

Satanist

Christ I just read this is out this Friday when I thought it was next week.

Woo-hoo!
Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?

brendan1

Shame I can't support Game and will have to buy it in a fucking supermarket, but yes, WOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO indeed!

Mudcrab

Damn, I better get a shift on with 2 or I'll need to avoid this here thread like the plague!
NEGOTIATION'S OVER!

I, Cosh

I saw the first one for a fiver the other day. Might pick it up after I finish Metroid Prime 2.
We never really die.

Roger Godpleton

Consensus from most of the reviews seems to be that it's not as good as 2, or at least not as much of an upgrade and that newcomers will be baffled, but if you have played through 1 & 2 then it's essential.

Satanist

And I have the N7 edition in my grubby mitts! Cannae wait to get home, get this installed, download the extras, import my save and go rescue the Universe.

Bloody work!
Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?

The Enigmatic Dr X

I'm at home. Play.com tell me that my N7 edition is being delivered (by "Stevie") between 11.32 and 12.32.
Lock up your spoons!

brendan1

Bought it. Two discs. No instruction booklet.

Is this normal?