Main Menu

The Daily ZARJAZ!

Started by Bolt-01, 25 June, 2014, 09:40:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bolt-01

Bolt-01

Gail Nedry

4 down, 27 to go.... Whoo, ha, ha, ha ,ha,ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,ha, ha, ha, ha,ha. Whoo, ha, ha, ha ,ha,ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,ha, ha, ha, ha,ha. Whoo, ha, ha, ha ,ha,ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,ha, ha, ha, ha,ha!! Eek, ek- dry throat!!

Bolt-01

Bolt-01

Bolt-01

TordelBack

Interesting example of a style bedding-in!  I wasn't sure about the first page, a bit too mid-90s for me I thought, but when it plays out across a half-dozen pages it creates its own world and works really well. Many thanks for this Gail and Bolt!

Apestrife

Quote from: Bolt-01 on 14 November, 2018, 12:02:42 PM
Thanks for the kind words Sinx, and if any of you squaxx out do not yet have a copy of the latest Zarjaz and Dogbreath, it's not too late to correct that- simply head over to the FQP Webshop and get your copies...

I love these. Thank you for sharing them, and a big thank you to Gail for making them! :)

Btw. The colours used. Watercolours?

Bolt-01

Thanks for the feedback chaps. Gail worked really hard on these and yes, I do believe it is your actual watercolour.

Gail Nedry

Shucks, thanks for the nice comments you 2K Boarders. xx

Yup, a bit of watercolour, a dash of copic markers a sprinkling of fine-liners and a bit of colour pencil here and there. All mixed up with scratchy-scratchy pen work.

Only 24 more parts to go!!! Whoop-whoop!!

Bolt-01

Bolt-01

Apestrife

Quote from: Gail Nedry on 07 June, 2019, 01:20:27 AM
Shucks, thanks for the nice comments you 2K Boarders. xx

Yup, a bit of watercolour, a dash of copic markers a sprinkling of fine-liners and a bit of colour pencil here and there. All mixed up with scratchy-scratchy pen work.

Only 24 more parts to go!!! Whoop-whoop!!

A fine recipe!

I'm very much looking forward to reading them. Again, thank you :)

Bolt-01

Bolt-01