Main Menu

Calling long time readers!

Started by wewontmove, 19 October, 2016, 06:26:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZenArcade

Prog 1, with a 17 year Sabbatical between pros 959 and 1808. Happy to help. Z
Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

Splank!

Happy to help, been reading since about issue 40 on and off.

Fungus

Happy to help too, squaxx since 1980.

JayzusB.Christ

Actually I'm really looking forward to the questionnaire! I love talking about prog-related memories.  (As does everyone else here, I suppose.)
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

wewontmove

Thanks for the support everyone, unfortunately other work delayed my questionnaire making a bit!  It's fairly short and none of the wordy questions are compulsory so hopefully it shouldn't put anyone out too much, although I would not be opposed to anyone writing as much as they like!

Fingers crossed this works okay, just let me know if there's any problems - https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSee7AyBzdmqfIXZ_8efM_-bZ4UMqjYKeltJaCAvoQCGSoyZng/viewform

COMMANDO FORCES

Colin YNWA

ZenArcade

Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

IndigoPrime

Jim_Campbell

Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Spikes

rogue69

Fungus

wewontmove

Just wanted to throw out another thank you to everyone for taking the time to help me out, the response has been great! :)

Colin YNWA

Quote from: wewontmove on 23 October, 2016, 06:21:08 PM
Just wanted to throw out another thank you to everyone for taking the time to help me out, the response has been great! :)

Well to honest give us an excuse to talk about our love of the Galaxies Greatest and we (well most of us) will snap ya hand off!