Main Menu

Its here! The Design-a-Baddie Competition!!

Started by Woolly, 16 March, 2004, 09:11:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woolly

Well, youve read my jibber-jabber and its finally here!

Rules are as follows:-

1. ALL types of entry are allowed. Text descriptions, drawings, photographs, astral projections, etc...

2. Multiple entries (fnarr!) are allowed, and encouraged!

3. Competition ends at midnight april 30th.

4. After much thought and deliberation, i have decided that the baddie can be for ANY ESTABLISHED 2000AD SERIES! By established, i mean anything that has run for 2 or more series. ( However, if a series STARTS its second run whilst the comp's running, then it will become fair game. )

Any questions, post em and i'll try to sort it out!

Prizes are as follows...

Slaine - The Complete Horned God (paperback)
Sinister Dexter - Gun Lovin' Criminals (paperback)
Daily Star Judge Dredd Collection 5 - featuring 'Fat City'
Dredd Vs Lobo - Booby prize!!
Original run of Dredd novels - titles TBA

And courtesy of that top fella DxB...

Judge Dredd - Helter Skelter.

Judging will probably be carried out in the same fashion as the 'Redesign Dredd' comp', and my word shall be final.

Now, lets see them ideas....!

Wul

Woolly

ADDITIONAL!!

There should be some brief desription of the baddies plan/motives, as this will be one of the things I'll be using to judge entries that are for different strips equally.

If you get what i mean...!

Trout

My entry is a single word:

Me.

- Trout

Woolly

Yeah, but what are your evil plans? And who's your arch-rival?

Oh, wait a minute, its Bou isnt it?

So, yep! I can accept that! Official entry number one!

Woolly

(Assuming Bou's had a second series, of course!) ;p

Jared Katooie

There is a place...

a place of darkness...

where all that is wrong and bad collects...

there he lies, stronger every day...

When a dimension warp expirement goes awry a gateway is opened to a second deadworld. In a dimension where all life everywhere was wiped out for spite one being reigns supreme.

Crossing the portal into Dredds world he seizes his forst host and the killing begins. With no purpose other than to destroy, the monster stalks mega city by night to find his victims.

None can survive for noone can destroy...

JUDGE HATE

http://img19.photobucket.com/albums/v58/jaredkatooie/Hate.jpg>

esoteric ed

Okay then... I'll have to have a stab at this again... not enough hours in the day :-(

Ed

Dudley

10/1 on Ed choosing a giant shark...

:P

esoteric ed

No sharks No sharks lol, any sign of one from me and you're all allowed to spank me with a wet kipper :-)

Ed

Dudley

Ladies and gentlemen, I can promise you a nemesis the likes of which our comic heroes have never seen before... yes, my wife, the lovely Dudlette, has given notice of her intetion to enter this comptition...  God help us all....

Oh, two sugars, please, love...

DavidXBrunt

Leo Arrisol is a fat and jowly Brit-citter with a love of synthi-port and the fine classical music of the Nolans. Getting on in years,  a life of diligent adhering to the law means he's one of the very few people to have not so much have the smallest offence against his record, no mean feet in a world run by the Judges.

Arrisole retired from Brit-cit to live a quiet life free from the criminal elements that have been such a major part of his working life. Arrisole devoted his career to the persuit of justice. He was a defence attourney but with the system of Judges being what it is he was rarely allowed to make his plea, let alone stand any chance of winning a case. This has lead him to him both being an expert in all aspects of the law and having an attitude of simmering hatred to all things legal, though he hides it well.

As one of the tiny minority of citizens with a job in the first place John is finding it incredibly hard to adapt to a life of watching holovision, pottering around the park in the lower levels of Johnny Mortimer Block, and getting under the feet of she who must be ignored.

And so Arrisole has been spending his time in the block library studying the laws of Mega City One in the minutest detail. If he does one thing before he dies he's going to defeat the law. Used to a faceless system in Brit-cit Arrisole has never had a focus for his hatred before. But in Mega-City one the law has a face. And it is Dredd.

Arrisole has found every loophole he can find in the law and he's going to use them all to his advantage. He's memorised Dredds Comportment and will use it's stringent codes and practices to humiliate the great man. He's not going to even try to stand up old stony face physically. Only a moron would do that. But he's certain he knows the law better than anyone and he's smart enough, bitter enough, and cunning enough to make Dredd dance to his tune.

Can Dredd uphold the law or will he have to change it to stop the Justice Department being brought into disrepute? And if he does that won't he be weakening the image of the Judges that is so important in holding back anarcy? This is one foe he can't stop by kicking in the nadgers. Is he up to the job?

Woolly

Additional prize info!!

Ive added a slightly dog-eared copy of Chopper - Song of the Surfer!

All looking good so far! Keep it coming!

Matt Timson

Coming soon- the Anti-Tharg.

No nicking it now...
Pffft...

Quirkafleeg

heh, so 'I'm retiring from competitions' did not last long did it...

House of Usher

Coming soon- the Anti-Tharg. No nicking it now...

Doesn't he exist already, and isn't he called Narg the Blarg?
STRIKE !!!