Main Menu

Its here! The Design-a-Baddie Competition!!

Started by Woolly, 16 March, 2004, 09:11:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krustabi

The nefarious Robo-Rapunzel:

A droid completely in love with her ultra long hair. She builds a tower in the Cursed Earth so as to let it grow, and, on the sly, buys up all the shampoo in Mega-City one, whilst also stopping any more from getting in with her army of mindless drones.

Justice Department soon falls apart as no-one,especially Chief Judge Hershey, can get anything done with such greasy, unmanagable hair. Control is so overwhelmed by the riots that they forget to order any more ammunition, and so Dredd is forced to police the streets with a makeshift flail made of Karyn's dreadlocks attached to Shakta's ponytail after he sawed them both off. Only Dredd, Rico, Giant, Janus and Anderson are able to do their duties as they have no discernable hair to worry about.

Meanwhile, Rapunzel's hair gets ever longer in the desert. Dredd heads out into the Cursed Earth to attempt to climb her hair and destroy her, once and for all.

Can Dredd save Mega-City One? And more importantly, will Karyn's lovely hair ever grow back? Only time will tell...

Art

You will tremble when you find out the terrible thing that SEXTANUS one day does...

(trying not to give too much away it involves time-travel, Lady Di, and the terrible truth about what happened in that underpass in Paris. Its very very messy and makes Pete Milligan look like a total wimp)

Krustabi

Simon the Pieman.

The nefarious Simon is the heir to a pastry fortune from a long line of noble butchers/bakers. However, Simon is the "bad egg" of the family, who decides to wipe out all his competition.

Using his vast resources, he hires a disgraced and embittered ex-Justice Department scientist to develop a new type of subliminal advertising. He subsequently buys up all of the advertising space in Mega-city One to display it.

Soon, all of MC-1 is obsessed with Simon's pies. Not even Dredd is immune (He nearly loses his life in a firefight after he accidently shouts "PIE-EX").

Can he be stopped, or will his psychotic plan to turn the city walls into pastry, and all inside into meat come to fruition? Only time will tell...

Dudley

Krusty - have you been watching Adam West's Batman again?

;)

Krustabi

Slaine's new arch-nemesis:

A religious female Graham Norton...

Krustabi

The Incest army:

Children born of an incestuous union are more likely to have genetic deformities, so the nefarious Windsor family attack MC-1 using their powers, which vary from being rock hard and having guns for arms and being dead quiet and sneaky so they can creep into Justice department buildings...

Richmond Clements

Dimitrov/C-5

Obviously, the weapons crests worn by the royal family were not the first ones ever made.
A group of loyal soliders were the volunteers to test a series of prototypes. When the crest was finally perfected, the group of guinea pigs was put to death. All but one.
Dimitrov was assigned to wear the fifth version of the crest: C-5.
C-5 had one major drawback: it was insane.
C-5 realised that it was going to be destroyed, and forced Dimitrov to escape.
Dimitrov himself is not evil. He is a loyal subject of the crown, and his will is constantly at war with that of the crest for control of his body. Sometimes he wins, and manages to stop it from killing an innocent victim, but more often than not, it wins.
Dimitrov resolves to find Dante, as he is the only man capable of killing him, so he fakes a breakdown and apparently convices C-5 of his intention to kill Dante...

Dunk!

"Trust we"

Krustabi

Rick Bakeman:

A famous musician in Brit-cit who bakes people into cakes after  boring them to death with his 12-hour keyboard solos (Or Rick Bakeman)...

Mr C

Cyril P De Mills- Psychotic director determined to murder every director who?s ever made any additions to his original masterpiece.

The Jimp- a failed actor whose one big part was as Dredd. Pushed over the edge by bad reviews, he now believes that hi actually is Dredd and patrols the streets dispensing the law, despite the fact that he?s only three feet tall.

Tony Banana- An evolved monkey from Cuidad who has come over to Meg1 to avoid a contract on him, he gathers a gang of fellow Cuidad immigrants and begins to create a massive sugar empire. Has very bad taste.

Mike Carroll

My twelve-year-old nephew Shane and I have gerat fun inventing superheroes and villains, and recently he came up with a baddie who's got a rocket-launcher on one, arm, Doc Ock-style tentacles on the other, a jetpack, laser-shooting eyes, guns built into his chest, bionic legs... The works. And he's completely, totally, invulnerable. All the heroes are terrified of him.

And this villain's name?
The Brickinator.

Dudley

Woolly -

I'd like to officially offer my new signed picture of Robin Askwith as the booby prize for Least Effective Villain...

Dudley

Max Kon

A foe for Johnny Alpha.

His name is Woolly. He is a welsh mutant. He hates Johnny because he saw him eating his mother (Johnny claims that it was just a normal Shepard's pie but Woolly knows different)
http://www.thecybermax.com/wooly1.jpg">

Woolly

Where did you get the photo of me?!? I thought i'd had them all destroyed after the face change?!?

I'll be having words with my auntie Flossy...

Woolly

Ps. I'll take you up on that one Duds!
IMO that a quality prize!!