Main Menu

Its here! The Design-a-Baddie Competition!!

Started by Woolly, 16 March, 2004, 09:11:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Floyd-the-k

Popcorn man!
  He`s made of popcorn. He attacks people, going `popcorn, popcorn, popcorn`.

Floyd with a lot of help from four year old son

James

This is Dafydd "Heffer" Jones.

http://img33.photobucket.com/albums/v99/jameskircough/Heffer_Jones.jpg>

He's a cow-based Strontium Dog with a grudge against Wulf(and Alpha) for eating his mom.

With potatoes, carrots and gravy.

On a Sunday.

Max Kon

James

Vuck! Sorry! Honestly didn't read all the posts.

I hereby relinquish my entry into the competition.

Sorry!

Max Kon

James

Here's another idea...

A child of an East-Meg victim of the Apocalypse War, born with no skin on his head due to radiation comes to Mega-City One seeking revenge on Dredd.

As a mutant he has the ability to increase other's fears using the carefully tuned resonance of his skull, which is made of crystal, and a cane with a crystal skull on top...

...Nah that would just be stupid, wouldn't it.

Matt Timson

Just give him a different reason for being a bad guy, James- that's too good to simply ditch!
Pffft...

Floyd-the-k

the crystal skull has snatched the Robin Askwith picture from our grasp. Thank goodness. Roy came up nobottom man this morning but declined to describe his super powers. Thank goodness

Woolly

All coming along very nicely!!

But i need MORE....

Max Kon

What a cool icon Woolly.

How about Chealse Blue vampire hunter. A foe for Durham Red. If I was good at drawing women she would look like Anderson with blue highlights and little cloaths.

VampiraJen

quite like the idea of doing a gang, but so far my tring to flesh them out a bit and provide a back story for them is a wee bit more difficult that i thought.  everything i come up with is dry and unorigional

sigh...

what happened to the good old days when i was imaginitive...?

Woolly

"What a cool icon Woolly."

Couldnt agree more!

Cheers for the pic, dude!

Max Kon

The original isnt much larger than the icon actally

Krustabi

Dredd vs. Robo- Andy Fordham

Can Dredd avoid being eaten after Fordham's amazing aim with darts knocks him out?

Dredd vs. Sharleen Spitteri

Can Dredd overcome the queen of middle-of-the-road pop rock?

Just out of interest, who do people think was better between my two "main" creations?...(Robo Rapunzel or Simon the Pieman)

Can I win yet?...

Krustabi

New Armitage nemesis: James "Krunchtabi" Werndly

A nefarious Brit-cit clown who stalks his victims before pouncing, by waiting outside their hab-units whit a large scythe. Will the Brit-Cit department be bothered to listen to the protests of resident lefty-whiner "Dudlee" and is his friend "Darrel" next?
Only time will tell?...