Main Menu

Its here! The Design-a-Baddie Competition!!

Started by Woolly, 16 March, 2004, 09:11:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudley

Where did you get the photo of me?!?

New icon, surely?

Krustabi

The ultimate triumviate of evil:
Keane
Scojo
RC

Nuff said...

The Monarch

Coming this monday the most fearsome foe sinister dexter has ever faced...a man who knows their sinister secret...a man who has a tape of them in a persition they do not want to be seen....a man who could destroy their career much easier than euro crash did....are you ready for the terror that is FAN BOY...

Dudley

"Ultimate triumvirate"?

More like the Geek Gang out of Buffy Series Six.

The Monarch

arch nemesisesis of this board methinks

JudgeTremlett

My villain is a being he was originally a Warrior of a Great and Powerful God, The Gods sent him to save earth from  a horrible future that was brought to attention through prophecy becuase the Demon Of The North Alestvez had escaped from hell to claim revenge and so they created Rimtakdar the messenger of the Gods he was originally sent to vanquish evil he fought for centuries until he came face to face with the evil demon Alestevez himself Alestevez cast him into the future into Mega-City one where the Gods he had served thousands of years were defeated and did not exist to bring balance to the world.   Rimtakdar went mad his master destroyed but Alestevez used this weakness to enter his mind and manipulate he said

"You fool where will you go now your masters are dead, if you wish to continue the divine service, serve me, destroy, kill, massacre.  Who is your master now if it not I.  I have killed your masters.  But you wish to serve without a master you believe your existence is pointless.  I shall give you a reason to exist you must destroy the Decadent Judges and any who stand in my way so that I may take form and deliver the Destruction.  You were sent to deliver a message of Good and Hope now you shall be a messenger of Evil, Despair and Death.  I shall grant you some of my powers discard these symbols of good and bear the signs of my power take up The Demon Blades Esterevez and Crestevestez and finally the Robes of Death.  Go now and do not fail me!"

Rimtakdar is a huge muscular person who carries several weapons: 3 Swords a Claymore on his back: The Blade Of The Apocalypse, A Katana:  To represent the Dominating spirit of evil much like the domination the Samurai had over Japan and a Cutlass:  To represent how greed and power corrupt the souls of men.  These are attached through special aparatus which goes round the upper body.  He also carries a massive warhammer which represents the crushing of good as evils rises and takes form.  He has long ragged black hair and a black beard and moustache.  He wears armor on his upper body which is at the elbow and bears the symbol of Alestevez he wears trousers similar to what Napoleon wore and metal boots which are spiked at the toes and knees he wears a cloak like Spawn or Dracula this is very ragged and ripped.  He has a helmet which is like the head of a bird of prey he has red piercing eyes.

He begins his reign of terror with massacre in Mega-city one and releases the convicts from prison and smashes the city walls as he prepares to take on the judges and fulfil his new masters wishes but good is still within him fighting to get free can he dispel the darkness within his soul and destroy Alestevez or is he too far gone.

Woolly

Youre not Steve Moore by any chance, are you? ;p

Woolly

2 new prizes!

The signed photo of the 'Confessions...' bloke, courtesy of top bloke Dudley,
and a 5-in-1 Atari joystick game thingamy courtesy of quality geezer WoD!

Gonna be alot of winners on this thread!!

Keep those ideas coming...

JudgeTremlett

No not quite I'm just an imaginative 19 year old i would like to write comic strips for living

House of Usher

Are these Cuban demons by any chance?
STRIKE !!!

JudgeTremlett

No I don't think I made the names up what do you think of my villain be honest if he's crap I want to say it's crap because of me!

Bolt-01

The Griblig man.

Suckers, all over the place. Happy to sit ?n? watch the vid all day. Three squares and a paycard off the judges and they?re happy. Suckers.

Made 20 thou from the Dribbles block eldsters last month, cover the feed and xeno-care lessons at the Mega-U with enough left to keep the mopad running nice.

One of the handy things about my profession is being employed by the J?s. More often than not they are happy to let me get on with it and not pay any attention. I suppose there aint enough shouting and shooting to keep them interested.

Currently got two blocks on the grow, Matt Timson and Rowdy Yates. Timson is a risky one, the block Superintendent droid used to work for Molchers Mopads, it recognised me and remembered what I drive. Thinks it?s funny that a verminator can afford to run a Molcher. Might have to cut my losses and walk from that block, but so far I?m not getting the wrong vibe.

Rowdy Yates is the dream, the block with one of the lowest rates of crime in the sector, thanks to its pet Judge. Mind you, old stony face has moved on now; the apartment is being used by young stony face. Freaky that is.

I get more attention for having Thrashy than for the Gribligs. Thrashy is one of only two predators brought in to try and control the Gribs. Both sterile, which is a shame cos he?s worth a load. Due to the high repro rate of the gribs, Thrashy has an enormous metabolism, which was causing me some trouble till I realised I could grow all the food he needed.

Got two normal calls to make today, then it?s on to Yates to make sure the furballs have taken up residence. Been three days since I introduced the young, so there should be some semi obvious signs of habitation.

After a week it will be time to send Thrashy in to get to work. He will just eat every Griblig he finds. Normally it takes him about two days to finish the block. Then he?ll need to sleep for 3-4 days solid, which allows me the time to get the next block set up for him.

Works a treat and its making me a tidy sum too, Here?s hoping That Rowdy Yates is as rich as I?ve heard; I want a holiday.

http://img24.photobucket.com/albums/v71/Bolt-01/JD_Griblig_man.jpg>

Bolt-01

Priv8eye

"Medium-sized" Al Nochowski

Al was once was of MC-1's fatties until he grew tired of that way of life.  Despite the fact that MC-1 caters to the fatties he still felt that something was missing in his life.  He took up dieting, but found it hard.  He couldn't get a doctor to perform surgery to shut off his stomach so he found an illegal Dr, and also took slimming drugs to help him loose wieght.  

It took a lot of money and time but he has been successful.  Only now he has been left with about four times more skin than he requires.  he has no money, having spent it all to get to this stage.  He is desperatley unhappy as although he has a new body he looks more like a freak than ever before.  His last chance is to gethold of some of money to have his excess skin removed.  

Al looks like a deflated fattie, he has great sags of skin that hang down in folds and are held in place by various belts in an attempt to stop him tripping over them.  The amount of skin now leaves him with the almost unique ability that if he is grabbed from behind, he can virtually turn around within his own skin to face the attacker and defend himself.  The loose folds also allow him to squeeze into spaces that look to small for him as he pushes and pulls the skin around with him.

"Medium-sized" Al is a tragic vilain.  He just wants to look normal and he is desperate to get the money together to acheive this and will do anything to get it.

hyper_vyper

Mwah-hah-hah-haah!!
My evil, vicious, satanically minded pet cat
Fluffie, shall rule you all!!!
Power to the moggies!!!!

Oh yeah, and his mission is to sh*t (and p*ss)
all over my furniture.
And not forgetting his arch-rival, my doggie,
Biscuit.

Hyper

Max Kon