Main Menu

Nort meet 2012

Started by spireite68, 13 October, 2011, 06:38:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spireite68

After speaking to Colin earlier we both found out that our birthdays are 5 days apart and we both thought to use this as an excuse for a Nort meet. We have suggested the 11th of Feb 2012 in Nottingham as it's fairly close for us both. Everyone welcome. Names below :)
You creeps must think I sailed through space on a synthi-biscuit!

Dandontdare

Colin YNWA

Well as you know I'm up for it.

vzzbux

I will try to push for this so put me for a maybe.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Noisybast

Apart from that one time I drove through it on the way to somewhere else, I've never been to Nottingham.
If I'm any less skint by February, I'd like to go. Seems unlikely at this point, though...
Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!

Cthulouis

I'm certainly up for it, but will need to wait till closer to the time to say whether I'll be able to make it.

Batman's Superior Cousin

I may be up for it now that I've passed my test!!!!!! :lol:
I can't help but feel that Godpleton's avatar/icon gets more appropriate everyday... - TordelBack
Texts from Last Night

COMMANDO FORCES

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

chris_askham

That sounds conveniently close to me.

spireite68

Just a reminder lads that this is 3 week on Saturday. Looking to meet at bout 12ish. There is a pub right outside the Station (The Bentinck). Not a great pub but a good meeting place. Prob go up toward the Old Trip and Salutation. Everyone welcome.

Dandontdare

Cool, I'd forgotten about this.

We'll begin the next phase of our project to persuade you to read something else in the prog other than Dredd!

Colin YNWA

I got my pass sorted a wee while ago, though might need to get it re-checked. looking forward to it.

Davek

I'm fairly new to the Board chaps - what sort of stuff do you get up to at meets?  I'm only down the road in Leicester so may be able to make it.

spireite68

Well I drink and talk DREDD the non purists talk about someone called Nicolai Dante and Halo Jones whoever they may be!!!!  :lol: