Main Menu

CalHabCon!!!

Started by Dudley, 27 October, 2005, 08:46:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudley

Right then, Cal-Habbers!

How're you lot planning to welcome me back to my ancestral homeland?  

Polina and I move in (assuming we find a place to rent) on the 14th Nov, and our calendar is blank apart from Polina's birthday weekend... the 26th & 27th of Nov.

Any other dates possible in Glasgow this side of Christmas?  This'll be easier to organise than the London SmokeCon, I just know it!

Byron Virgo

As long as you remember to turn up.

Satanist

Dudly - A hearty welcome to the stab capital of Europe.

I think Im tied up that weekend as well but Im pretty much available any other time.
Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?

Oddboy

Better set your phaser to stun.

Byron Virgo

The Enigmatic Dr X

Lock up your spoons!

Dudley

OK, so how about the 10th?

DavidXBrunt

There's an event in Glasgow at some point in November with Frank Quitley in attendance, for anyone interested.

Funt Solo

Is that the comic mart on Nov 27th that Absent Trout was talking about on the Smokecon thread?
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Conexus

Uni has to break up a week after the tenth of Dec!

(my parents now live in Falkirk, so woulds been nable to make it if you made it a bit over a week later)

feridian

Queen Firey-Bou

dudley? can i have your old house & job ?

i'm getting the hell outta here a s a p

don't think i can do a con just now...but mebbe end o nov?  skintness depending.

Tiplodocus

I'll be happy to pop out for a beer at some point in the near future.

I can't do the 10th though (farewell party for the family home) but will be happy to meet up with you for a swift pint just about any other time.  See - I have so little to do, I'm in here on a Saturday night...
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

Trout

Hi all. Yeah, that Quitely event was November 27, a Sunday, which I'm unlikely to manage.

However, I am now guaranteed every Saturday night off, so pick a date (from the third Saturday in November onwards) and I'll try to get along.

I'll be checking in with the board from time to time, although my new job will probably mean I won't be around much. I start it in a week.

Cheers

- Trout

Dudley

Looks like the 10th is best for all, then, apart from Tips and Conexus?