Main Menu

Y'know what really grinds my gears?

Started by Link Prime, 12 April, 2014, 01:47:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Doctor Alt 8

OK we can call off the hounds. The bags all 5 of them have finally been collected.

paddykafka

Everytime I read or hear of incidents like this it makes my blood boil. The rotten little scrotes behind this vile behaviour will never have anything to offer the world but misery. You can be almost certain that their parents were just as scummy in their day, and that these verminous toerags will go on to produce equally scummy brats just like them.

And please spare me the sociological bullshit about impoverished backgrounds, or that they were bored because they had "nothing to do". The evil bastards were laughing in the video. They enjoyed inflicting humiliation and terror upon that unfortunate woman.

Scratch any one of those scumbags and you will find a cowardly, bullying, sociopathic thug every fucking time. They are cut from the same mouldy rag, as the six savages who made my own life in school such an unbearable misery for three years - causing me severe, traumatic, and decades-long mental health damage, with all the consequences that entails in every area of life - when I was of a similar age.

But like I said, scum bred by scum.

And will these feral little rats face any kind of consequences for what they did? Will they heck as like. They know that because they are under 18 that they are virtually untouchable. And until their fuck-wit parents have the collective arse fined out of them for what their scummy off-spring do, then they won't give a shit either.

A pox, plague and curse on all their ilk.

https://www.thejournal.ie/shelly-xiong-chinese-woman-pushed-into-royal-canal-dublin-5177117-Aug2020/

Rately

Quote from: paddykafka on 17 August, 2020, 12:55:47 PM
Everytime I read or hear of incidents like this it makes my blood boil. The rotten little scrotes behind this vile behaviour will never have anything to offer the world but misery. You can be almost certain that their parents were just as scummy in their day, and that these verminous toerags will go on to produce equally scummy brats just like them.

And please spare me the sociological bullshit about impoverished backgrounds, or that they were bored because they had "nothing to do". The evil bastards were laughing in the video. They enjoyed inflicting humiliation and terror upon that unfortunate woman.

Scratch any one of those scumbags and you will find a cowardly, bullying, sociopathic thug every fucking time. They are cut from the same mouldy rag, as the six savages who made my own life in school such an unbearable misery for three years - causing me severe, traumatic, and decades-long mental health damage, with all the consequences that entails in every area of life - when I was of a similar age.

But like I said, scum bred by scum.

And will these feral little rats face any kind of consequences for what they did? Will they heck as like. They know that because they are under 18 that they are virtually untouchable. And until their fuck-wit parents have the collective arse fined out of them for what their scummy off-spring do, then they won't give a shit either.

A pox, plague and curse on all their ilk.

https://www.thejournal.ie/shelly-xiong-chinese-woman-pushed-into-royal-canal-dublin-5177117-Aug2020/

Saw the video last night, Paddy.

Awful. There is no excuse. Many of us, as you say, are disadvantaged, but are capable of knowing right from wrong, and being capable of having empathy for other human beings. To attack this poor woman, to humiliate her and then laugh.., words fail me. What can you say about children who would do that? What does a parent even say to a child who thinks that is any way to behave?

repoman

Once you get past the politics, the economics of the situation and everything else, it really just boils down to the fact there are two types of humans.  People who are sound and people who are pricks.

A friend of mine just had his car written off because two chavs were racing against each other and one shunted the other into said car.  That driver then got out and started smacking the other car with a crook lock.  They then drove off leaving my mate with no car and freaked out.

All of my most hated things are related to people basically being chavvy pricks.  People pulling wheelies, people with flags around their houses, people who set off fireworks for any reason on any day apart from Nov 5th, people not wearing masks (or worse, throwing them on the floor when they do). 

Dandontdare

Quote from: repoman on 17 August, 2020, 03:09:23 PM
it really just boils down to the fact there are two types of humans.  People who are sound and people who are pricks.

Indeed: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_UGD7AazMI

But I'll take a chavvy prick over an entitled prick any day

JayzusB.Christ

Depends on your own circumstances, really. I used to live in a very rough part of Dublin and whole I came to realise that the huge majority of its residence were sound, I also got to really, really dislike the chavvy pricks - the ones who would make your life shit just for fun, and who saw other people purely as a means to get things they wanted.

I've never moved in very rich circles, but sometimes I work for rich types. And most of them are sound too. Except for the ones who make your life shit for fun, and who see other people purely as a means to get things they want.

Rich or poor, a prick's a prick and sound is sound.  To quote the biggest rich prick of them all, it is what it is.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Ghost MacRoth

I don't have a drinking problem.  I drink, I get drunk, I fall over.  No problem!

JayzusB.Christ

One of the admittedly few advantages of being a sole trader is that you can avoid the, er, Wanks, at least in a work environment.

A sign-writer I sometimes work with was doing a job for a seriously obnoxious couple who ran a restaurant. He was appalled at how they spoke to the staff. Soon, they turned their bullshit on him, seeming to forget that he wasn't staff and could walk out at any time and leave the job unfinished and the owners in a worse position than they were before. 

Which he did.  And the staff gave him reassuring smiles on his way out even as the entitled Wanks protested and cursed.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

The Doctor Alt 8

Sigh... I was due to visit a friend tomorrow but I have had to cancel it as I now can no longer afford to travel. The reason? I allowed myself to be conned out of £20 by a woman who begged for money for an electric top up, swore she would repay me an... of course Adrian (It happened at his place)hasn't seen her since.

I hate being conned. Not only because it makes me out to be a bloody idiot but because the next time I am approached the person might truly be in need and I will refuse to help because well I have been the victim of a liar before.

Worse, I can't get money I am owed (I am doing a favor for another friend and he insisted on paying me and it's my only souse of income ) because he hasn't been paid for the work he has been doing...

JayzusB.Christ

Sorry to hear that, Doctor. If it's any consolation, I got conned out of a grand and a half a few years ago, and recently was contacted by a lady who had just been scammed (and threatened apparently) by the same prick.

At the risk of stating the bleeding obvious, I'm going to say that Morrissey grinds my gears something rotten these days (though of course I am sorry to hear about his mother - it was her passing that made me think of him).

The Smiths were already finished when I became, er, cool, and he was going solo - I haven't followed anything he's done on his own, but the Smiths were brilliant.  Which makes it all the more heartbreaking that their frontman is now a far-right troll, thinking that his audiences give a flying fig about the woman who was passed over for UKIP leadership, and being praised by her new party of racist fuckwits for his support.  I bet Grant Morrison regrets wanting to be him now.

'Everyone ultimately prefers their own race' - well, Steven, you boring old tit, I'm white and Irish too, and I prefer the vast majority of black and brown people I've met to you.  Retire and shut up.

The Doctor Alt 8

Thanks for the sympathy. At least you were allowed to listen to music. I wasn't. Too late now.

Now I have to worry about my mother possibly losing her toes... we found maggots crawling out of the nail of her big toe. Quee me phoning the GP this morning..

repoman

Quote from: The Doctor Alt 8 on 19 August, 2020, 03:16:43 PM

I hate being conned. Not only because it makes me out to be a bloody idiot but because the next time I am approached the person might truly be in need and I will refuse to help because well I have been the victim of a liar before.

My advice to everyone is do not trust anyone who approaches you asking for money. Especially in public.

If they open up with a long sob story, they are conning you.  It's the same with charity people, they always give you a minute or two of babble so that by the time they stop, you feel obliged to give them something for their time.

I had a guy ask me for twenty quid years ago because he needed a cab to get home because he left a pizza cooking in the oven and was worried he'd burn down the house.  Ludicrous.

The last one I had was an Irish guy who said he had come to England a week before looking for work.  After a few mins of nonsense, including him saying he hadn't eaten for two days, he asked for money.  I said no but offered him a protein bar thing I'd just bought and he just made an annoyed gesture and walked off.

Fk everybody.

The Doctor Alt 8

Yeah sometimes your spidey sense tells you that someone is either lying or after money. I know that subconsciously I scan the street I am walking on and spot beggars sales people and charity collectors so I can  avoid them. Not giving suspects eye contact is essential. If they catch your eye then you have to well run for it.

But this woman knocked on Adrian's door. (Very loudly I might add. I thought something might be on fire) Claimed that she lived round the corner at No. 32......

Dandontdare

It's better to be trusting and get ripped off occasionally, then to never trust anyone ever. I'll usually try to give people the benefit of the doubt - once

JayzusB.Christ

Sodding insect bites.  I thought they were only supposed to last a day or two, but I can still feel the multiple ones I got last Saturday, and that's after days of antihistamine tablets and cream.  Bastards.

I suppose I should be grateful I'm not properly allergic, like one of my mates - when we were doing our summer jobs in Germany years ago, he used to go into work looking like Max Bubba.