Main Menu

question about Necropolis *spoilers*

Started by Judge LUKE, 13 October, 2003, 04:25:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mikey

Well Judge Luke,you may be in luck...

...I'm thinking of *gulp* selling a lot of back issues.If your interested,drop me a private mail.
You can do that by pressing on my name.
And your english is way better than my Swedish or Italian !
[It may be a while untill I sort them out,but I can keep you informed.Anyone else want summa me? :)]

M.
To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.

James

"Oh! and another thing. Didnt we see Dredds eyes/face in the begining of Necropolis(cant remember)??? I didnt like that...its more of a mistery if you dont know....and I like it that way. But maybe Im the only one thiinking this way....."

I remember reading the first episode of the Dead Man and when the dead man opens his eyes for the first time his pupils are slightly square rather than round(go and check if you don't believe me).

And I remember thinking "Dredd had bionic eyes in that City of the Damned story".

I must be clever or something...

Oddboy

Better set your phaser to stun.

Woolly

How come we never hear anything in the strips about Dredds bionic eyes?
He must be able to do some pretty impressive stuff with 'em, infra-red, night-vision, zoom, etc.. but never any references to it!

And does anyone know if the original Dead Man and Tale of the Dead Man are up for reprint at all?

The Monarch

tale of the dead man is part of the titan necropolis reprint not sure about dead man though

Oddboy

They've got infared & nightvision in the helmets -so Dredd's eyes aren't anything special.

Oddboy

the original Dead Man

Can I just gloat that I've got some of the original art from that - ep2 pg3.

YAY me!

Thread Zero

'How come we never hear anything in the strips about Dredds bionic eyes?'

He used to keep a spare pair in a jar in a cupboard in the bathroom of his old appartment, and they're mentioned during 'Sector House' (they cause him some occasional pain, aparently).  

The only advantages he mentions is '20-20 night vision' (so he can see in the dark) and a reduction in blink rate when he has them fitted at the end of 'City of the Damned'.