Main Menu

Democracy Now - Graphic Novel (Posible Spoilers)

Started by esoteric ed, 17 September, 2006, 07:08:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

esoteric ed

Hello all, I'm in need of some hive mind information and I have to say here that I've never been let down by you all so I guess this is an easy one...

I have the 2000ads covering this saga boxed away somewhere but would like the collected works and wanted to know does this collection include the pages where Grice and his crew try to off Dredd in the lift, which of course the top dog thwarts?

Cheers in advance

Ed

ps
I'm celebrating this weekend, not sure if there's any civil servants here on the forum but if so and you get the national paper this is little old(ish) me.

Link: http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-1/83440/edjawsartloneh.jpg" target="_blank">Gonna need a bigger house!

Mrs matthewvic

Yes it does.

Contains progs 750-756 in possibly the thinnest trade paperback ever.

TordelBack

Nice write up, ed!  You didn't look like a deranged obsessive at all! Next thing, you'll be getting your name in the National Geographic.

esoteric ed

Many thanks, one of thinest novels eh, it sure looks like judging by the issue run there, I would still like to get a copy and guess I'll keep an eye on evilbay. Cheeers for the info.

"you'll be getting your name in the National Geographic"

More like the National Enquirer ;-)

Thanks
Ed

Art

Contains progs 750-756 in possibly the thinnest trade paperback ever.

They should have put a quarter-inch thick cardboard cover on it to bulk it up.

esoteric ed

You know the more I hear about this more I think I'll just keep the original issues :-)

Ed

ming

Hey Ed - nice write up, but there seems to be no mention of Back To Mine 3?  Shurely shome mishtake?  ;-)

Nice to see you back, anyhow!