Main Menu

Monster Fun

Started by esoteric ed, 08 December, 2006, 08:03:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

esoteric ed

Hello all.

I'm just putting out a request to anyone who has any old copies of Monster Fun (with the GUMS comic strip on the front cover) that they may like to part with.

I'm not looking pristine bagged copies, just a few issues for my own JAWS collection so if any of you have copies knocking around that you don't want do please let me know?

Hope everyone is doing ok here and you're looking forward to the Christmas season.

Cheers
Ed

maryanddavid

I think I have a full run run of Monster Fun somewhere, Nnot willing to sell, bur could photocopy/scan if any good.

Cheers

david

maryanddavid

I think I have a full run run of Monster Fun somewhere, Not willing to sell, but could photocopy/scan if any good.

Cheers

David

maryanddavid

Xing the little box that appears obviously dosent work if you want to correct spelling!!

esoteric ed

Hiya David, many thanks for your kind offer, I'll keep my eyes open for actual paper copies but will consider your offer if that's ok,
I knew this was the right place to ask. :-)

Cheers
Ed

Adrian Bamforth

It's hard to imagine now that someone actually came up with something different for a toothless shark to do every week.

ADE

Byron Virgo

Hey David - don't know if that offer would be good for anyone else to cheekily cadge off of, but getting ahold of some scanned strips from Monster fun would be incredibly helpful at the moment...

esoteric ed

"It's hard to imagine now that someone actually came up with something different for a toothless shark to do every week"

Yes indeed, bit of a one trick pony.

Well David, if you do scan some for Byron here perhaps you could send me some along too? my addy is
jawsmoderator@yahoo.co.uk

But don't go to any trouble and I'll keep looking for some copies for the collection.

Cheers
Ed