Main Menu

2017 where the dust gathers....

Started by Proudhuff, 06 January, 2017, 11:25:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Proudhuff

Quote from: Link Prime on 24 March, 2017, 11:22:35 AM
Anyone who owns a 1990's Forge figure can't be 100% evil.

picked that up in a toyshop in Italy along with Apocalypse(?) , there's a another similar boxful of Starwars kicking about with more of the same up the loft.

there was a Slaine in there too, but the grand nephew had that away....  ::)

DDT did a job on me

Krakajac

Update in the cave of Tharg!

My collection was in the process of reaching critical mass.  As much as I liked having 100 progs per shelf - I was running out of room sharpish...

So...it was necessary to increase progage per shelf to 150.  As a result, freeing up 7 shelves for the future.

After crunching the data - I now have room for an additional 1050 progs - which equates to over 19 years and should get me comfortably through to the year 2036.  By which time, we will hopefully be viewing the weekly prog in a VR environment.  ;)

Also amazing to think that the Megazine is fast approaching 500 issues (they take up the five shelves in the bottom left of the photo).

Proudhuff

Having just completed work on my gable end (oooer Matron) next project, shelves...book shelves and lots of em!  :D
DDT did a job on me

sheridan

Quote from: shaolin_monkey on 07 January, 2017, 01:38:04 PM
[/URL]

So great to see these guys at home having seen them at Lawgiver!  Never noticed (what looks like) King Monkey on his cloud before...

sheridan

Quote from: Hawkmumbler on 23 March, 2017, 02:22:35 PM
Well if the offer i've made on a house goes through without a hitch i'll probably be updating a lot as I erect my comichood (wahey!).

Watch this space!!!

Hope the house offer went through fairly painlessly (totally painlessly would be ideal, but we don't live in a perfect world, so I'm being realistic).

sheridan

Quote from: Krakajac on 02 December, 2017, 06:24:28 AM
Also amazing to think that the Megazine is fast approaching 500 issues (they take up the five shelves in the bottom left of the photo).

In the present we'll be getting Meg 400 next month - good to get confirmation from the future that it'll last at least another 100 months!

Krakajac

Ha!

Apologies for the typo.  I think I confused myself and thought I had 100 megs per shelf.  Of course, we're approaching 400. :)