Main Menu

The Political Thread

Started by The Legendary Shark, 09 April, 2010, 03:59:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sheridan

Quote from: sheridan on 06 December, 2018, 08:30:07 PM
Quote from: I, Cosh on 06 December, 2018, 05:43:30 PM
Maybe, but there's also an option to set how many posts you see per page. So I'm afraid there's a long way to go!

There is?  Where's  that then?

...or did you photoshop that?  Not found any setting for amount of messages on a page, and there don't seem to be too many setting pages for it to hide on.

sheridan

Found it! - and am currently on page 300 of the political thread!

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Funt Solo

++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Tjm86

Quote from: Hawkmumbler on 06 December, 2018, 05:01:39 PM
Dont threads have a 1000 page cap limit? Is this the final countdown?

da da daaah daaah daah daah daah daah daaaaaah ....

Funt Solo

Quote from: Tjm86 on 06 December, 2018, 10:19:02 PM
da da daaah daaah daah daah daah daah daaaaaah ....

Noooooo!  I already had to live through the run up to New Year's 2000. 
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Hawkmumbler

'Politics Thread hit 1K'

Rebellion HQ:

Professor Bear

Israel conducts covert disinformation campaigns against those espousing economic boycotts of illegal settlement goods, Russia mobilises a troll army to sow discontent in Western states along racial lines via infiltration of traditional bastions of white privilege, the UK government... pays people on Twitter to say Jeremy Corbyn's coat isn't nice enough.

This is an amazing story - amazingly fucking boring, that is.  This should be a sensational revelation, with leaked names of paid state actors apparently including Guardian and Times writers, but instead I'm struggling to care.  I guess I don't like that public money is being spent to undermine HM Opposition, but only because we already have the BBC for that.
The shitty old mill piled up with trash that they run the op from is amazing, tho.  I bet the Russian ops are run from that place from Hackers - including a guy whizzing about on a hoverboard barking orders at teenage edgelords - but of course a British psi-op is based in an old shed where kids go to drink cider.  This shithole country can't do anything right.

sheridan

Quote from: Professor Bear on 10 December, 2018, 01:22:42 PM
The shitty old mill piled up with trash that they run the op from is amazing, tho.  I bet the Russian ops are run from that place from Hackers - including a guy whizzing about on a hoverboard barking orders at teenage edgelords - but of course a British psi-op is based in an old shed where kids go to drink cider.  This shithole country can't do anything right.

The logo is in Papyrus, as well.

Now there's a font I haven't seen in a very long time.  A very long time.

TordelBack

Quote from: sheridan on 10 December, 2018, 03:08:19 PMNow there's a font I haven't seen in a very long time.  A very long time.

2009, wasn't it?

Frank

You're missing the bigger story, which is that at least one area of Fife now, apparently, has the internet*

* Replace the word 'Paris' with '1000 videos about how Disney DESTROYED Star Wars

IndigoPrime

In case anyone's following along, democracy in the UK has just levelled down, and now ranks 'appalling and previously considered impossible level of shitshow'.

Bercow, though: what a guy.

Funt Solo

...This is an amazing story...

More amazing: thing printed in Daily Record gets treated as if it might have any basis in fact.
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

The Legendary Shark

It's probably just Cambridge Analytica or something.

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Professor Bear

Quote from: Funt Solo on 10 December, 2018, 07:21:39 PM
...This is an amazing story...

More amazing: thing printed in Daily Record gets treated as if it might have any basis in fact.

David Cameron fucking a dead pig was a Daily Mail exclusive.