Main Menu

For megalomaniacs everywhere...

Started by Dog Deever, 26 June, 2007, 03:18:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dog Deever

Don't know if anyone has seen this online game before, you get to run your own nation and treat the people how you like!

It's free as well... state sanctioned torture and murder, political and social repression, religious dogma? YOU CHOOSE!

Link: http://www.nationstates.net/" target="_blank">What kind of Fascist dictator will you choose to b

Just a little rough and tumble, Judge man.

Richmond Clements

God! I'd forgotten about that... used to play that with a few guys from the Iain Banks site a couple of years ago. Good fun.

Richmond Clements

The Grand Duchy of Richmondstein is go!

satchmo

that looks class! Im gonna make judge cal look like a drokking amateur :)

Buddy

Rufus T. Firefly, president/dictator of Freedonia.

Peter Wolf

A benevolent dictatorship is the only choice for me.   Everyone would like you then.   No more oppression except for those who oppress.     Oppressive dictatorships dont usually work unless you count china.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

Albion

I'll give it a go.
I've just created The Empire of Hazzie.
Dumb all over, a little ugly on the side.

Dog Deever

The Peoples Republic of Westy Mar is go...
Just a little rough and tumble, Judge man.

Captain Patriot

The Borderlands of Mega-Brit... Law is the order of the day!

Link: http://www.nationstates.net/mega-brit" target="_blank">The Borderlands of Mega-Brit

http://www.judgedreddscrotnigblogger.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/scrot_blog_banner.jpg">

SamuelAWilkinson

I'd forgotten how much fun this was...

The Most Serene Republic of Fegbarria is ready to be all limp-wristed and liberal all over the place.
Nobody warned me I would be so awesome.

Trout

The Protectorate of Troutveria...

I'm being terribly predictable, aren't I?

- Trout

Floyd-the-k

The Republic of Floydsreiche is a tiny, safe nation, renowned for its strong anti-business politics. Its hard-nosed, intelligent population of 5 million love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.

Fair enough. The default flag is my beloved Aboriginal flag.  That site is fun with a capital 'f'
  It's such an American site though. 'Liberal' is seen as distinct from 'sensible', and just because I'm a bit of a leftie, I've been given a high tax rate and a sprawling bureaucracy.

SamuelAWilkinson

For those still playing, I've just set up a region specially for all us Squaxx, so's we can compare ourselves with ease. Just search for Squaxx Dek Thargo, and the password's "2000ad".
Nobody warned me I would be so awesome.

Floyd-the-k

the somewhat cumbersomely named Peoples Republic of Floyd-a-rama is in!

Floyd-the-k

somehow I've gone from being a 'minnow' to 'hermit' and now 'superpower'. How, I have no idea (maybe everyone else has left the region)