Main Menu

Borag Thungg fellow 2000ADers

Started by planetmirth, 20 October, 2009, 08:11:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

planetmirth

Gavin, vzzbux, Kerrin, flip-r mk2, Jase
Wow - thanks for all the greetings. I've joined loads of diverse forums in the past, but the welcome here is something else!!

wild-seven
Thank you and welcome to you too.

Dandontdare
Cheers and great name for the project - at least the ubergeekthinktankproject.com should still be one of the domains that are free... at the moment!  ;)

Roger
I like you're style!

uncle fester
Thanks and thanks. Just have to come up with a storyline to match.

locustsofdeath
Thanks for the offer, I'll do that  ;D
'A computer once beat me in chess... but it was no match for me in kick-boxing!'
Visual Effects Examples

Richmond Clements

Mike Gloady

Greetings Mirthster!  Always nice to see a new face, and a reader of such long standing too?  *applause*  This place is the friendliest on the web so we're glad to have you and keep posting, the more the merrier, eh?
New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever

planetmirth

Thanks Mike and His Lordship, certainly seems to be a great bunch of people here  ;D
'A computer once beat me in chess... but it was no match for me in kick-boxing!'
Visual Effects Examples

COMMANDO FORCES

Hi planetmirth, pull up a sandbag and swing that light whilst you are here! That's what everyone else does as they type!

Jared Katooie

Hi Mirth,

Welcome to the board. Glad to make your acquaintance!

Emperor

Quote from: Dandontdare on 20 October, 2009, 10:56:59 PM
Welcome. Good luck with the Ubergeek Thinktank Project (you can have that name if you like  ;D)

I'm a geek, perhaps even an ubergeek, where do I send the nude photos to?
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

planetmirth

Thanks Jared and Commando, Sandbags have been pulled and lights swung  ;D

Hi Emperor, It's still early days with the Ubergeek Thinktank Project - just half way through a business startup course, but I've initially set up an expression of interest page on my site: http://planetmirth.weebly.com/creative-talent-register.html which I'll probably officially launch in December. No plans for any nude photo submissions at this stage though  ;)
Visual Effects Examples

Proudhuff

welcome, have a biscuit, which kind do you like?
DDT did a job on me

planetmirth

Thanks Proudhuff,

I'm easy, but a chocolate covered hob nob would be nice - if for no other reason than to remind me of the Peter Kay "Dunking" stand-up routine ;D
Visual Effects Examples

stacey

TordelBack

planetmirth

Hi Stacey *waves back*  ;D

Hi TordelBack.

What a lovely bunch of people you all are.
Visual Effects Examples

SuperSurfer

Welcome fellow reader since prog 1.

planetmirth

Thanks SuperSurfer. Have you still got your free "Space Spinner"?
Visual Effects Examples