Main Menu

Hullo!

Started by Liam Sharp, 14 December, 2010, 11:47:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoagy

That'd be like "Wolfie" the Pro darts dude competing at his local. Hur.
"bULLshit Mr Hand man!"
"Man, you come right out of a comic book. "
Previously Krombasher.

https://www.deviantart.com/fantasticabstract

KYUSS

Hello!

Are you a fellow Derby Lad Liam?
Twitter:KYUSS123
XBL:KYUSS123

JUDGE BURNS

Great to see your work back in the Meg, Liam.  Youv'e been away too long.  I enjoyed reading your interview too.   Loved the Hammerstein starscan in 2000ad prog 1718. More PLEASE !

FuzzChile99

Great to see your Dredd again , more digi work please loved the Anderson/ Death /Dredd pic on D.A..The First PJ Maybe artist  too what a villian he's turned out to be .

Grimmyx22

Humble greetings!  :)

Liam Sharp

Quote from: KYUSS on 26 January, 2011, 10:18:14 AM
Hello!

Are you a fellow Derby Lad Liam?

I'm afraid I am! :-)

Liam Sharp

Quote from: JUDGE BURNS on 27 January, 2011, 08:40:11 PM
Great to see your work back in the Meg, Liam.  Youv'e been away too long.  I enjoyed reading your interview too.   Loved the Hammerstein starscan in 2000ad prog 1718. More PLEASE !

Thank you! It's been great fun drawing those pin-ups. :-)

Liam Sharp

Quote from: FuzzChile99 on 15 February, 2011, 12:03:33 AM
Great to see your Dredd again , more digi work please loved the Anderson/ Death /Dredd pic on D.A..The First PJ Maybe artist  too what a villian he's turned out to be .

Appreciated! More on the way! :-)

Liam Sharp

Judge Palmer

Hi Liam, great to have you back, your work is awesome especially your work on Dredd! Great interview and insightful too, looking forward to seeing your upcoming work and maybe meeting you at a future convention too! :)
Creep broke the rules, he's doing time!

Liam Sharp

Quote from: Judge Palmer on 15 March, 2011, 10:07:57 PM
Hi Liam, great to have you back, your work is awesome especially your work on Dredd! Great interview and insightful too, looking forward to seeing your upcoming work and maybe meeting you at a future convention too! :)

Cheers mate. Appreciated. :-)