Started by Judo, 19 February, 2012, 10:33:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Enigmatic Dr X

Lock up your spoons!

bigjobs67

'Overwhelming, I'm I not!

Judo

[Strike/]Do you watch gardening shows?[S/]

Edit - damn. How do you do strikes in this forum cos I'm on my phone I cant click the thinghy thing.

I'm only kidding cos age certainly doesn't make a man I can tell you that for free x
Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.

bigjobs67

I love a bit of 'Garderers Question Time' me. Bob 'fuckin' Flowerdew. Come on!!!! You couldn't make that shit up. Great advice if your suffering wilt.
'Overwhelming, I'm I not!

vzzbux

Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Judo

button! yass got there in the end x

Emperor

if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

Pete Wells

Hey, welcome to the board Judo.

Judo

I know «which» button silly... I just forgot the word 'button'... But I can't push the botton cos my phone won't let me but never mind, I was only gently trolling the old comment cos that's the second comment on my age in my intro post! I promise I only troll playfully and always people who have it coming!! x

Colin YNWA

Bat King

[ s ][ /s ]

Without the spaces

And 'Greetings.'

23 isn't a Juve everybody, calm down. 20 is Dult.
Blog
http://judgetutorsemple.wordpress.com/

Twitter
@chiropterarex

Gavin_Leahy_Block

Judo

thanks bat king. I'm used to comments on my age and gender amongst the comics crew so its all cool. The more people mention it the more ill play up to it though just for fun like yaahhh am so super young I wanna pink princess CAEK :P

Also question... Has 2000ad ever had a regular female writer? Imma be the first if not :P jk jk x

exilewood

Hi Judo - yes, the much maligned Hilary Robinson worked on Tharg's mighty organ.

By the way - nice background detail - "Heroes" is cool, but I reckon my biotronic eyes can also make out it's "Low" brother too?

Judo

oh yes hilary how could I forget! I used to like her stuff but that was a very long time a go no? Anyone recentish? If not in the past year in the past decade lol?

Yes :D you are very observant! I have the berlin trilogy framed mint vinyls on the wall of my flat. That was just the most recent pic on my phone as I was showing gary erskine some pics of them. Despite being big comic fans (of course) our friendship started over an acute love for the berlin trilogy. Love garee such a nice man x