Main Menu

Prog 1313 anti-spoiler announcement (no spoilers)

Started by paulvonscott, 14 October, 2002, 09:18:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

paulvonscott

Both myself and Oddboy both made the mistake of flickign through prog 1313 and it will ruin the surprise of the dredd story.  On the inside back page is a pic of next weeks cover (very nice too), but it gives the game away.  As did the 'Next prog' caption in 1312's Dredd.  Don't look now!

paulvonscott

Of course I should point out that I also don't want to build expectations, so easy how you go.

Oddboy

It's true.  Beware.

Plus, my prog was fairly crumpled this week, and slightly soggy.  GRRR! postie!
Better set your phaser to stun.

karne

From the look of recent stories, Rico is being groomed as Joe's inevitable replacement (well he is getting on a bit isn't he). What do you think, is it time for a new fresh Dredd or are you happy to see a wheelchair bound Dredd trundle away into his nineties? Give it spleen me bucko's!

James

Cracking art on Dredd though, doncha think?

Trout

"my prog was fairly crumpled"

So was mine.

Fishy Grrrr...

- Trout

Leigh S

Mine too...

Maybe we need an official "anti-spoilerer" who could read the prog every week, post up any potential spoilers (like last weeks next prog line and the inside back cover as described above?).  Obviously they would be sacrificing their own reading pleasure, but think of the hundreds saved from ruin....

Any chance of an Anti-spoiler subject category Wake? :)

Wake

Why not use the Spoiler category and use the term anit-spoiler, spolier guard/scout/patrol in the title.

Failing that the news category could be used.

Wake