Main Menu

2000AD Message Board Advent Calendar COMMENTS thread.

Started by Pete Wells, 30 November, 2014, 11:47:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

David Broughton

Blackmocco, your Walter piccy brought a festive smile to my face. It reminded me of the Walter the Wobot one page stories in the early progs...but a more adult version. :D

JayzusB.Christ

Really loved Walter there; it cracked me up, and also reminded me of quite a few friends!

Great Rogue tale too.  It's been a good year for the calendar
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

mimikeke

Great job everyone, especially Team Zarjaz :)  I had just gotten thru the part in Rogue where they are going through a similar recollection of events, so good stuff.

TordelBack

More brilliant stuff, love Walter, 'Santa' and Marshal Metta. The Rogue story has been an absolute treat every day, the first thing I click to, sorry to see it end. Proper GFD Rogue with vibrant visuals.  Well done all!

Eamonn Clarke

Mimikeke, that's a brilliant cartoony Lawson.
And a Dredd Frozen crossover? Absolutely. Let it go

LARF

Finally calming down towards Chrimble.

There's some lush artwork on here, love Dunk's Nemesis - the linework is sublime, Megabus continues to keep us entertained, Anime's Death is genius and everyone's entries are quite, quite brilliant (it amazes me that every year they remain so creative and so imaginative that it's a testament to the breadth of characters and history that 2000AD has to offer), but so far it's Mimikeke's Lawson that tickles me, it's so cute!

Lovely stuff hive!

mimikeke

Just sayin. Thanks for the comments.  I'll post my other half later tonight!

Bolt-01

Steve Green

Pete Wells

Got a nice selection of pros lined up for tomorrow too...

COMMANDO FORCES

ZenArcade

Probably: Do you want me to polish your helmet before you go out Pete?
Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

Echidna

Terrific stuff from everyone - particularly impressed by Team Zarjaz, MikeD, JayzusB.Christ, Spaceghost, Mimikeke and James Dilworth. And I know it's not a competition, but I have to single out Jon's Dirty Frank, CFM/SKD's Judge Death, LARF's beautifully simple and eye-catching poster and Mike Carroll's joyous Cambermeg Green. Checking the thread every day has been a real treat - sincere thanks to Pete and all the contributors!

Darren Stephens

Some beauties since I last checked in. Love Mimikekes and James Dilworths efforts especially. Both so, so good. Best calendar ever!
https://www.dscomiccolours.com
                                       CLICK^^

Judge Nutmeg

Quote from: Pete Wells on 23 December, 2014, 03:01:16 PM
Got a nice selection of pros lined up for tomorrow too...

treating yourself for christmas ?  ;)   :lol: