Main Menu

Renewal help!

Started by Dandontdare, 12 September, 2016, 07:55:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dandontdare

Had an e-mail saying Rebellion can't auto-renew my subs because payment details are wrong (I lost my card and replaced it during the last year)

Trouble is I can't find anywhere on the website to do this. If I click on "My account" >>>> "Edit account information" it only allows me to change my name or phone number, if I click in to the subscription details it says "card type: DELTA and there's an orange box saying ATTENTION REQUIRED - this box looks like a clickable button but doesn't do anything.

Spoke to Denise (She hasn't gone just yet!) but she can't get into the payment section from her end and take card details over the phone.

I've mailed subscriptions but no reply yet and I'm not sure if I'm even covered for this week's prog.

sheridan

Quote from: Dandontdare on 12 September, 2016, 07:55:42 PM
Had an e-mail saying Rebellion can't auto-renew my subs because payment details are wrong (I lost my card and replaced it during the last year)

Trouble is I can't find anywhere on the website to do this. If I click on "My account" >>>> "Edit account information" it only allows me to change my name or phone number, if I click in to the subscription details it says "card type: DELTA and there's an orange box saying ATTENTION REQUIRED - this box looks like a clickable button but doesn't do anything.

Spoke to Denise (She hasn't gone just yet!) but she can't get into the payment section from her end and take card details over the phone.

I've mailed subscriptions but no reply yet and I'm not sure if I'm even covered for this week's prog.
Can't help, but *fingers crossed* you manage to sort it out in time!

Dandontdare

this week's arrived today and I'm in contact with a helpful web-droid, I'm sure we'll find some way to send them money!

After logging into the store on the account page (https://shop.2000adonline.com/account) there will be a subscription section which will display the type of subscription and a link (labelled View), click that and you will enter your subscription details page, once there you will find an Update Card Details button under the Payment Details heading. (towards the bottom left)

Dandontdare

All sorted now. What nobody mentions is that to get the payment details pop-up, you have to click CONTINUE on the subscription details page ... but there IS no continue button until you check the 'accept terms & conditions' box and then it appears from npwhere.

I've negotiated simpler levels in Tomb Raider!  ::)

Minkyboy

I had exactly the same problem.
My sub stopped because my credit card date had run out.
I was on hols and so missed a couple of progs.
Got back and rang Denise to sort it out as always.
No dice, she pointed me at the website but I couldn't work it out at the time.
It has now been several progless weeks for the first time in over a decade and the cost and hassle of getting the back progs and resubscribing keeps putting me off.
I might be falling away...
Fiddling while Rome burns

"is being made a brain in a jar a lot more comen than I think it is." - Cyberleader2000

Colin YNWA

Quote from: Minkyboy on 13 September, 2016, 06:47:35 PM
... the first time in over a decade and the cost and hassle of getting the back progs and resubscribing keeps putting me off.
I might be falling away...

But if you leave now you'll be back in the end and the catch up will be all the harder. Do it now, go on don't let the love die!