Main Menu

What Was the Point of Ula Danser?

Started by Banners, 02 July, 2002, 08:57:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wood

You know, I was going to say that.

But thought better of it.

paulvonscott

But the first thing everyone does is panic and try to get off.  At that stage it was the only chance he had.  people will do anything to survive, they are worse than rats.  Wait for the lazers shooting down fleeing citizens next week :)

For my mind Dredd's next course of action would be to empty his incendiary rounds into where the vials fell immedietly.  burn the contagion out.

And we still have Muerte.  Oh grud, i'm gonna pop!

Sorry burst.

Cheers

PVS

Tex Hex

Im a bit worried about it all wrapping up next week! Theres too much! Unless its some kind of Empire strikes back ending...

satchmo

It could well be a cliffhanger ending,in the panic Ula Danser could even escape,who knows what is going to happen in the final part? Whatever happens(personally I hope Guth kicks the shit out of Muerte)Sin City is a 100% classic Dredd thrill.

Slippery PD

If its a plague island.  No one will be let off without the requisite quarenteen (sp).  That means, I deduce, Dredd will not be allowed off theisland either.  SO how do you resolve it??????

Block wars ran into another epic.  maybe Sin City will too.  Both have contained Orlock.  

A plague Island whose only law enforcement are the remaining judges, including JD.  A second twelve part epic anyone?????????

Maybe towards the end a small seperate strip of Rico on his own????  In a Mega City with only one Dredd.

Well there is logic too my madness.......  :-)  

DarkFish

My guess is that this is Dredd's swan song, i reckon he's gonna die on sin city, after finally fighting orlock to the death (thats if orlocks still alive?) in the middle of a city were law is a losely kept thing at best. After all they've been building up rico as the new dredd for a while now, and i get the impression that they're wrapping up dredd seniors lose ends, of course i could just be delusional, I like the second epic idea though

W. R. Logan

>My guess is that this is Dredd's swan song, i reckon he's gonna die on sin city, after finally fighting orlock to the death (thats if orlocks still alive?) in the middle of a city were law is a losely kept thing at best. After all they've been building up rico as the new dredd for a while now, and i get the impression that they're wrapping up dredd seniors lose ends, of course i could just be delusional, I like the second epic idea though

My two penneths worth. Dredd won't die & Rico won't replace him, in this story or any other.

La Placa Rifa,
W. R. Logan.

Link: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/theclassof79" target="_blank">Class Of '79 Yahoo Group

http://www.2000adonline.com/covers/2000ad/mediumres/1187.jpg">

James

I would love to agree with you Logan, but with the current trend of "completely-ignoring-the-dodgy-so-called-character-development-killing-off-reintroducing-and-developing-key-characters-in-the-90's" such as Alpha and Rogue, a new Dredd, I think they think, will try to reintroduce an ageing character.

It's late and i'm probably talking bollocks.

James