Main Menu

Cut Price Glastonbury

Started by Byron Virgo, 22 April, 2005, 04:31:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Byron Virgo

I like this guy's style!

Who else failed to get a Glasto ticket and fancies this?

Link: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=58738&item=6525983805&rd=1" target="_blank">UP FOR THIS?

Steve Green

Hi,

I was just wondering - was there ever any backstory about the origins of the Grud/Jovis religion in Dredd?

I was wondering if it had been implied that it was established covertly by Justice Dept so that could supplant existing religions with one that they could influence?

Cheers,

Steve

Noisybast

Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!

Matt Timson

Having just paid over four hundred quid for two tickets to this year's Leeds Festival, I feel the man's pain.  Scrabbling around Ebay and having to deal with the grasping bastards who buy the fuckers up, simply to sell on at an extortionate amount to people that really want to go, but don't have time to camp out at HM-fucking-V for three days, really pisses me off.

One cheeky cow was even whining (after making an easy two hundred quid) that she would be unable to accept paypal unless the hapless buyer added an extra 4% to "cover her costs".

I suppose it's too much to hope that she'll accidently spoon out her own eyes the next time she's watching Trisha and filling her face with banoffee ice cream.

:)
Pffft...

longmanshort

+++ implementing rigid format protocols +++ meander mode engaged +++

Matt Timson

Pffft...

longmanshort

Some of us have small press magazines to put together singlehandedly, I'll have you know ;P

Matt Timson

And some of us are up drawing the f*ckers...

;)
Pffft...

longmanshort

Not mine you're not, you b*astard ;P

Matt Timson

Should've asked sooner.  Could've done you a nice cover and everything.

Sod this- why am I killing myself for other people?  I'm off to bed and officially retiring from small press...
Pffft...

longmanshort

why am I killing myself for other people?

Precisely! Let us get someone else to kill you instead ;P

Matt Timson

Rejoice, Mulcher!  One less rival to climb over on your rise to being the bloke wot brushes away Sakey Kane's rubber crumbs (assuming he actually bothers to use a pencil first, of course).

MWA HA HA HAAA!
Pffft...

Matt Timson

Pffft...

longmanshort

Matt Timson

Pffft...