Main Menu

Cut Price Glastonbury

Started by Byron Virgo, 22 April, 2005, 04:31:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

longmanshort

Awww bless, someone got a Captain Britain graphic novel for Easter ;P
+++ implementing rigid format protocols +++ meander mode engaged +++

Matt Timson

No, somebody has all the originals sat on his desk and they were first read while you were struggling with red book 4.

Somebody was also commissioned to draw that pic.  

Eat *that*, Tallboy!

;)
Pffft...

longmanshort

I won't tell you about the commission cheque I got through the post this morning then ...

Matt Timson

Pffft...

longmanshort

Matt Timson

Hahahahaha!

Night, Mulcher.  It was good for me.

;p
Pffft...

Quirkafleeg

Get a room! Oh, you are going to...

Matt Timson

I was wondering who'd get there first.  I thought it would be Wils to be honest- although being a few hours behind us, Art was a pretty safe bet too...

;)

Mulcher baiting- it's fun!  It's easy!  Wind him up and watch him go!

;P
Pffft...

longmanshort

I've been wound up more effectively by better men than you! ;P And it's not winding it, it's me indulging in friendly banter with a soon-to-be corpse on the hard shoulder of the M4 ...

Wils

I thought it would be Wils to be honest

But I was never going to beat Gary to it, since it looks like he posted during the first adverts in this morning's Trisha. ;)

Byron Virgo

I've heard about what these men get up to in layby's...

Quirkafleeg

>But I was never going to beat Gary to it, since it looks like he posted during the first adverts in this morning's Trisha. ;)

I'll have you know I was watching Page Turners!

GordonR

"I've heard about what these men get up to in layby's..."

Just ask Kevin Keegan...

*whistles innocently*

Byron Virgo

GordonR

Years ago, Kevin Keegan was mugged after pulling into a motorway lay-by for a kip (as you do, of course...)

Quite why two baseball bat-wielding thugs were hanging around this particular lay-by on the off-chance that someone might pull in for a brief nap has never been quite explained.  And the lay-by in question seemed to have a bit of a ....'reputation', shall we say.

Chuck any combination of 'Keegan', 'Reigate', 'M25', 'mugging' or 'rent boy pick-up zone' into google for alternative theories about what else could have been going on there.