Main Menu

The "He-Who-Should-Not-Be-Named" Walks Among Us Thread...

Started by locustsofdeath!, 24 January, 2012, 07:54:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

locustsofdeath!

I have the strange feeling that He-Who-Should-Not-Be-Named is mucking up the forum again, and in fact may be wearing several guises (at least two). Is it possible for a mod to check up on that?

As we get closer to the Dredd film's release, I think we ought to keep a lookout for you-know-who. There will (hopefully) be a lot of new traffic through the forum and I'd hate to see this place go through THAT again. A quick trip over to the film's imdb page is enough to remind me how utterly annoying that guy is.

Gonk

Locust. I don't know if you will read this 'cos hopefully I'm on your ignore list. This should have gone into Sharks "are you mental thread" because it sounds to me if you are getting paranoid. I hope this doesn't offend you.
coming at a cinema near you soon

locustsofdeath!

Quote from: wonkychop on 24 January, 2012, 07:59:57 AM
Locust. I don't know if you will read this 'cos hopefully I'm on your ignore list. This should have gone into Sharks "are you mental thread" because it sounds to me if you are getting paranoid. I hope this doesn't offend you.

Yep.

Gonk

Well? I'm new to the forum. Who is "He-Who -Should -Not-Be-Named". I'm just curious that's all.

Ghastly McNasty

wonkychop, first to post on this thread = suspiciously first at the scene of the crime.

I've no idea who 'He-Who-Should-Not-Be-Named' but I reckon it could be you!

Pitch fork anyone? Flaming torch?

Gonk

No it's not. That's why I'd wish Locust would be a little more specific. I thought H.W.S.N.B.N. was from Harry Potter. :lol:

locustsofdeath!

Gonk

locustsofdeath!

Let me ask you, wonkychop: when you meet a new person in real life, do you immediately drown him in your shallow stream of consciousness? Never mind, you probably do.

mygrimmbrother

SpetsnaZ99

You ever notice that everyone who believes in creationism looks really unevolved? Eyes real close together, big furry hands and feet. "I believe God created me in one day." Yeah, looks like he rushed it.

James Stacey

Zarjazzer

Locust is right. Even I have noticed a few posters that seem to show the unnameable's M.O.

I put it down to my well founded paranoia that giant spiders will soon devour us all.

However I still think the Mods should check. That said I've been wrong before about posters and maybe my antennae is too sensitive but my giant spider sense is tingling.
The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.

Spaceghost

wonkychop and MARVELMAGPIE might not be Scojo but they are both fucking annoying and I already suspected that they were the same person.
Raised in the wild by sarcastic wolves.

Previously known as L*e B*tes. Sshhh, going undercover...

Gonk

Why let a few inconsequential post upset you so much? What are you afraid of?

Like I've said this all should of gone on Shark's "are you mental" thread under the heading "I'm paranoid". I don't know what you're talking about, I am new to this forum.