Main Menu

The "He-Who-Should-Not-Be-Named" Walks Among Us Thread...

Started by locustsofdeath!, 24 January, 2012, 07:54:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richmond Clements

Roger Godpleton

Nah, we don't need to kill him. We can just mis-attribute unflattering quotes to him.

Quote from: wonkychop on 24 January, 2012, 07:38:12 PM
I am a stupid girl and I like to wear dresses but I have to make do with tucking my male parts between my legs because I spent all my money on Barbies.

FUN
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

The Legendary Shark

Quote from: Richmond Clements on 24 January, 2012, 09:57:38 PM
Maybe we should all just step away from this, eh..?

Yes. This is starting to make me feel just a little uncomfortable.

Mob justice is never pretty and I'm feeling that we're only a breath away.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

TordelBack

Funny though a good witch-hunt can be, it's much less fun when someone is actually singled out.  Let it go now, please.

Roger Godpleton

Let's just make ridiculous accusations against random people so that no one feels left out.

[Steve Green] stop snubbing Patton Oswalt for Oscar nominations.

[M.I.K] why couldn't you have done something to stop that Chinese lady from cutting in front of me in McDonald's today?

[pops1983] where have you hidden Jeffrey Skilling?

Definitely Not Mister Pops

I fully trust the moderators with the protection of our ever so delicate sensibilities.

Quote from: Roger Godpleton on 24 January, 2012, 10:27:18 PM
OMG WHEN BECKY LEFT CORRIE I CRIED SO MUCH
You may quote me on that.

LARF

Good call Locusts, to leave someone alone is far more irritating than to goad.

Roger Godpleton

I think we can all agree that bullying Cyril isn't going to make Burt Reynolds stop schtupping your mom.

Beaky Smoochies

Quote from: TordelBack on 24 January, 2012, 06:39:38 PM
Most recently I fingered Beaky Smoochies (oo-errr missus) largely on the basis of his username and interest in the Dredd movie, and boy was I  wrong.

Cheers Tordelback dude :thumbsup:, care to elaborate (just so I do NOT sound remotely Sc**jo-like in future postings)...?

"When the people fear the government there is tyranny, when the government fear the people there is LIBERTY!" - Thomas Jefferson.

"That government is best which governs least" - Thomas Jefferson.

Beaky Smoochies

... and for my next trick, I will hereby verifiably prove I am NOT he-who-shall-not-be-named... what the (?), where the hell is everyone going :D...?
"When the people fear the government there is tyranny, when the government fear the people there is LIBERTY!" - Thomas Jefferson.

"That government is best which governs least" - Thomas Jefferson.

TordelBack

Quote from: Beaky Smoochies on 25 January, 2012, 03:31:09 AM
Cheers Tordelback dude :thumbsup:, care to elaborate (just so I do NOT sound remotely Sc**jo-like in future postings)...?

Nothing about your content really Beaky, just the name (Scott often uses variations on Shooshi (his cat, I believe), animal elements and childish-sounding words), and your first 100 or so posts were all on the movie threads...  but you rapidly proved me wrong.

Jared Katooie

Cyberleader2000

Quote from: TordelBack on 24 January, 2012, 11:42:13 AM
Don't see it myself.   Plenty of folk post a crazy amount when they start off, some never stop ( :-[).

I think im gility there what was it 151 post on my first day I belive at the time I had a stream of anger lead agaisnt me and locustsofdeath! lead the charge plus there was the hate campain against my atrotious spelling but it seams all of you have given up trying to change me and dont seam to mone about it any more infackit I belive some of you have atachily enjoyed my some what crazey posting style

now I know im late to this topick but wow so much hate to this person I never knew there was some one more anoying than me may be I shoud change my claim to second most anoying person on the internet  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

thro seriousily what did this guy do to make you all hate him so much I would be interested to know sins this seams to predate me.
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

locustsofdeath!

That was absolutely not me. You were annoying to me, yes, but you annoyed everyone. I remember exactly who you bothered most but he doesn't frequent the forums any more so I won't name names. I didn't plan to post in this thread again, but I don't appreciate being accused of something I absolutely did not do, cyberleeder.

Hoagy

I think I'm being ignored and want to show the same respect. How is it done?
"bULLshit Mr Hand man!"
"Man, you come right out of a comic book. "
Previously Krombasher.

https://www.deviantart.com/fantasticabstract