Main Menu

Bedford my knee at wounded heart. Pete Doherty appearance 3/4th September

Started by matty_ae, 15 August, 2016, 02:03:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

matty_ae

For the 5th NiceCon returns to Bedford with over 30 premier artists including a rare appearance by Pete Doherty plus John Wagner & Carlos.
There's a really relaxed feeling here - just 35 min train journey from London

http://nicecon.co.uk/guests/

CalHab

Quite a line up! There's a few current and ex droids. Greg Tocchini as well! Low must be one of the best looking books out there.

Steve Green

Colin YNWA

That is a pretty cool line-up but being a lazy chuff I think I'll stick to Thought Bubble this year.

Dandontdare

Good line-up and I'll actually be in that neck of the woods that weekend  ... now if only I can devise a way to sneak out of my niece's wedding ....  :D

Large48

Hoping to be there on the Saturday, anyone need a lift from my neck of the woods (or the top of London?) Tony? etc?
[size=40]Train Hard - Run Fast - Hit to Kill[/size]

Steve Green

COMMANDO FORCES

I'm outside the location now, in a queue of about 20 with an hour before opening.

Steve Green

Really good convention - great 2000AD panel.

Caught a glimpse of RM Guera painting some 'sketches' lovely to watch.

Speaking to guests, Sunday was as busy or busier than the Saturday.

Recommended.

Steve Green

Oh and seeing Dave Kendall's immense amount of background sketches for Tainted and the upcoming series was a highlight.

COMMANDO FORCES

What an excellent day that was. I managed to get nearly everything signed, which means that there will be space in the car for the family to come with me to Thought Bubble ;)

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me