Main Menu

Judge Dredd: The Mega Collection discussion thread

Started by Molch-R, 10 December, 2014, 03:30:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil C

Quote from: EDazzling on 23 April, 2017, 07:03:49 PM
Fast food and undercover brothers have started pooping up with resellers, anybody here got them and want to spoil the contents list?
Pooping?  :o

IndigoPrime

Probably an apt description for Heavy Mob, but hopefully not these two.

EDazzling

The Monarch

The two big stories in undercover brothers (and i use big sparingly in one of them) is all of lenny zero and brit cit babes

also included is the first ever wally squad story. Driving desire, and the shirley temple of doom so pretty good book despite brit cit babes being in it

EDazzling

Brit-Cit Babes... I really enjoy Steve Sampson's aesthetic, but I think that series was hamstrung by them making something fairly bland. With that title and his propensity for pin-up stylings it could have been quite a successful grand-guinol exploitation flick style thing

Fast Food is volume 71 and contains:
The League of Fatties;
Anatomy of a Crime;
Requiem for a Heavyweight;
The Eat of the Night;
Magnificent Obsession;
The Bazooka;
Fat Christmas;
Hot Night in 95; (!!!)
Fast Food;
Fat Fathers

IndigoPrime

I quite liked Brit-Cit Babes at the time. Not upset to see it get a reprint. Fast Food sounds pretty good, too.

The Legendary Shark

Just reading through Mega City Justice and proud to see my great, great grandjuve's graffiti tag on a pillar in The Talented Mayor Ambrose story. Thanks Colin! (I do so miss the Yap Shop.)
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

moldovangerbil

Anyone had Fast Food and Undercover Brothers yet?  My Hachette account shows them as being added on the 15th but still no sign of them.  Normally, the books get added to the account on a Saturday and they've turned up by a week on Monday, but no sign of them yet this month.

Ta

dweezil2

Quote from: moldovangerbil on 26 April, 2017, 04:59:01 PM
Anyone had Fast Food and Undercover Brothers yet?  My Hachette account shows them as being added on the 15th but still no sign of them.  Normally, the books get added to the account on a Saturday and they've turned up by a week on Monday, but no sign of them yet this month.

Ta

Still waiting on mine too.
Savalas Seed Bandcamp: https://savalasseed1.bandcamp.com/releases

"He's The Law 45th anniversary music video"
https://youtu.be/qllbagBOIAo

Mattofthespurs

Nothing here either. Expected it to a little late what with the Bank Holidays.

IndigoPrime

levers

Has Undercover Brothers reached Forbidden Planet yet?

TordelBack

It wasn't in the Dublin branch today, or in Easons newsagents, unless I missed it.

levers

Thanks, my local Smith's that used to stock the MC had the latest Marvel issue on time. Seems strange that the MC's been held up!

The Monarch