Main Menu

Started by paulvonscott, 19 May, 2003, 03:49:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

paulvonscott

Oh SPOILERS art thou here?

YES!

Bah, ABC Warriors book one comes to an end, I was realy enjoying it, now I must wait for ages.  And where is my next old school (or as I like to call it lad 'proper 2000AD', ey...) replacement?  Perhaps some Slaine or Stronty some time over the summer (it's only a few months away...)  Bah.  It'll be a long wait.

Mek-Quake's really shaping up as an ABC Warrior, I reall enjoy his perverse love of destruction and conspiracy theories.  Hrrrrgh!  And his new body looks good.  Someonhow being shorter than the others makes him seem more impish and unpleasant.  Great!  

Like all four of the shadow warriors.  Looking forward to some extreme screaming machines as we find out the identities of the other three and the Shadow's and the ABC's begin to torture each other!  Hrrrrgh!

Also, kind of hope Deadlock would get it, he was always my favourite ABC Warrior, but I've sort of gone off him, and I've never really gone in for the cool Joe Pineapples.  So I voted for Hammerstein, Blackblood and Mek-Quake in the ABC Warriors poll.  

I think a better ending (sorry Pat, don't mean to spill yer drink) would have been if Deadlock was still tarpped, but he's left a caretaker soul in his body.  This could have been Ro-Jaws or someone really unpleasant with a habit for unpleasantness.  Hrrrrgh!

Like all the Church of Judas stuff. Heh heh, inflation...

SO, the ABC Warriors will be back, spread the word...

Oddboy

I really was expecting Book I to go further into the story then this... we've only met 1/2 the baddies so far - more like Chapter One then Book I...

The whole thing seems fairly contrived, but what the hey! it is fun.
I think it would be improoved if it was in colour & if the bots where more STOMPY - they seem fairly slim & lightweight really.  C'mon Carlos - BEEFCAKE!!

And what's all this "MINDMAIL" rubbish? That's EMAIL that is!  C'mon Pat, if yer gonna make up new futurey abilities why not go for something that we can't already do?

Grumble over; I am enjoying it really, it's just that it's been the weakest story in the last few weeks compared to the outstanding other stuff...
Better set your phaser to stun.

paulvonscott

"I am enjoying it really, it's just that it's been the weakest story in the last few weeks compared to the outstanding other stuff..."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oddboy

Yeah yeah Snow/Tiger ain't your cuppa.... but Caballistics, Inc. beats everything else hands down & I'm really enjoying Interceptor (and Dredd's Dredd, y'know)

ABC Warriors has just been patchy that's all, some episodes being a bit lameo.
Better set your phaser to stun.