Main Menu

Prog 1351

Started by paulvonscott, 28 July, 2003, 03:19:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WoD

I liked B&K - the only issue I have with it is that we all know that French people say 'Orrible' not 'Horrible'.  Si needs to get over the channel to do some research (bring us back a crate or two of booze when your there).

WoD.

Art

Anyone else think its weird to be reading your Prog over your morning cocopops or wahtever, and then suddenly find Logans face leering out at you?

Oddboy

Not really Art - I've seen Logan more in 2000AD then I've seen in real life, but I'd be shocked if Rogue turned up at ShedCon!

(And if he did, would we have to cancel all planned "Rogue's Nads" discussions?)
Better set your phaser to stun.

Trout

Arthur: Yes.

Oddboy: No.

- Trout

DavidXBrunt

There are probably worse places to find Logan leering out of whilst having your breakfast.

Proudhuff

i once answered the door in my Pyjamas

it was a strange place to find a door...

Ta tisk!
DDT did a job on me

dubhthach

Funny thing i find about Slaine and Pat Mills writing, is that most of it is lifted out of "Leabar na Gabhla na h?ireann" (Book of Invasions of Ireland ) which dates to the 12th century.
This current story arc. is based on the final invasion as chronicled in Leabhar na Gabhala, that of the Sons of Mile (whose wife was Scota). The sons of Mile are the Irish race!

Capt.Zeep

Always interesting to find out where Mills gets his ideas, dubhthach.  I reckon he got the ancient babylonian account of the flounders of civilisation from "Beelzebub's Tales to his Grandson" by Gurdjieff,  though Gurdjieff probably got it from somewhere else  (ancient Babylon probably, or the astral plane)

Scholarly Zeep