Main Menu

I made a CGI MEGA CITY, any good ?

Started by Cooper, 17 July, 2019, 08:02:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cooper

So hello Everybody, I'm Dan, I'm trying to get a job in CGI, I made these for my portfolio, Its all my own work, there are (many) more if anyone wants to see them, the ship at the bottom is The Clara Pandy.

Woolly

I can only see three of your pics, but I like them!
That's one quality Lawmaster redesign  :thumbsup:

Cooper

It seems that the Edge browser only shows 3 and Chrome shows all of them, I'd repost them but nobody seems to be interested. Thanks anyway.

sheridan

Quote from: Cooper on 17 July, 2019, 05:31:01 PM
It seems that the Edge browser only shows 3 and Chrome shows all of them, I'd repost them but nobody seems to be interested. Thanks anyway.

Nobody seems interested?  You only posted it at eight this morning - you've waited until one minute past five thirty to decide there's no interest?  Not interested in the opinions of people who work 9 - 5:30 then?

sheridan

p.s. I'm in chrome and can only see three pics.

Funt Solo

Nice pics, but ... they're pretty massive for the context of this message board (which I think has a width limit of something like 747 pixels) and the ones that aren't showing up are linking directly to a google account, which we could only access if we knew your log-in!

Here's what to do for max effect: save your images as two versions - large (1920*1080) and small (747*420).

Load them both into imgur: the small one can be a thumbnail link to the larger one, like this:

[Check my code by clicking "quote" and then copying it into a text file.]

(And it's Peter O'Toole.)
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Cooper

Nobody seems interested?  You only posted it at eight this morning - you've waited until one minute past five thirty to decide there's no interest?  Not interested in the opinions of people who work 9 - 5:30 then?
[/quote]

Yes your right of course, I haven't use a forum for a while, there is definitely a change of pace from other social media,.

JayzusB.Christ

I love it anyway, and I'm looking forward to seeing more  They remind me of that Brendan McCarthy colour Dredd in one of the annuals - can't remember the name but there were hot girls in it and someone called Chivon.

The new Lawmaster and slimline H-Wagon are lovely too.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Dandontdare

I can't see all of the images, but my first impression is impenetrably dark. Why are all the buildings black? There are a thousand light sources in those cityscapes, so enough ambient light to see more definition and differences in the buildings, rather than a wall of blackness with lights.

Love the bike though!  :D

The Legendary Shark

Nobody seems interested? You should try posting short stories...
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Cooper

Quote from: Funt Solo on 17 July, 2019, 06:20:08 PM
Nice pics, but ... they're pretty massive for the context of this message board (which I think has a width limit of something like 747 pixels) and the ones that aren't showing up are linking directly to a google account, which we could only access if we knew your log-in!

Here's what to do for max effect: save your images as two versions - large (1920*1080) and small (747*420).

Load them both into imgur: the small one can be a thumbnail link to the larger one, like this:

[Check my code by clicking "quote" and then copying it into a text file.]

(And it's Peter O'Toole.)  :D

Ok so im reducing file size and going with imgur, I'll post em again then

JOE SOAP

Good to see Max Headroom survives the Atomic War.

Cooper

Second post.
I have done Dillon's, Belardinelli and Frame's blocks, I have not yet done Ewins, Ezquerra's or Smiths blocks yet, I am planning on it,  I only just discovered Brett Ewins had passed away last week, so if i have missed anybody I'm really sorry.

So I hope you can all see these.
There are easter eggs for Twin Peaks, The Fifth element, Max Headroom -(JOE SOAP found that one,) Buckaroo Banzai, Scrubs (the only sitcom to ever mention Judge Dredd-Twice), Iain M Banks's Culture, Stargate SG1, Alien, BladeRunner and The Hitchhikers Guide H-building.

Overexposed shot

H Wagon dawn.

Manta

Kings Reach Tower and Med Wagon

Clara Pandy Overhead.

Clara Pandy Front

Flat Perspective Ave B

Bike sun shot.

Bike rear.

Bike front

Bike side

Flat perspective Ave A

Bowie and the Fat Manta.

Cooper

So I seem to have lost the ability to edit above posts, which unfortunately  have Hi rez Links and Lo Rez pictures after the links.

I, Cosh

We never really die.