Main Menu

Torrent storm is wierd.

Started by Jared Katooie, 10 December, 2004, 03:50:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jared Katooie

I dont know how to use it. It started to download a file and it wont stop even though I've uninstalled it.

I'm not concerned just a bit confused. Is there any way of switching it off? Or controlling it at all? That is all.

JK.

paulvonscott

I had been enjoying it, till the start of this weeks episode.

Short Woman:  What manner of man ARE you?

As we all know, Ranulf says that when he first encounters Hawk, the (better than Lord of the Rings) film, Hawk the Slayer.

And thus, the House of Cards that was Red Seas, falls down.

Yours, Chief Hawkite of the Hawk the Slayer Appreciation Society

Paul

p.s. Drogggggoooooooooooh!

monty--

Jared Katooie

No. Torrent storm is a front-end for BitTorrent.

monty--

oh. dunno then. but if you want to ask me a question on the quantum theory, hey...ask away.

Jared Katooie

Well, cheers Monty thats bloody brilliant! Get out, will you.

And take Schrodingers cat with you! ;)

monty--

Bico

What do you mean by 'it won't stop'?  I managed to turn it off alright.  I assume you mean an individual file, rather than the application itself.
Did you click on the little icon in the toolbar at the bottom of the screen that gets you up the little window woth a kinf of excercise book type layout that has your torrent names on it?  Just right click and select 'remove' from the menu.

Emm... unless I know what the problem is, I can't really offer much more than that, really.
I normally use BitTornado.  It's been very reliable so far, plus it doesn't bring up Bram Cohen's begging mug every time I start a new Torrent.

Jared Katooie

No, I'm sorry Monty. It's too late. You're on my enemies list now.

Plus - Posting this late?! You're obviously mad.

:)

Max Kon

'Posting this late?! You're obviously mad'

well obviously I'm just up really early.