Main Menu

Noisybast!

Started by Conexus, 02 November, 2005, 12:28:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Conexus

A computer game you (or at least part did) was part inspiration for a story I wrote(am writing)- gosh these brackets are confusing ain't they?- and I want to give you due credit in my write up when i explain the whole thing

It's the game with the human, ork and dwarf (and elf?) in a joint squad and in futuristic/modern cop clothing.

It inspired me in that my story is based in a multispecies city, with importantly, multispecies cops- cause of the obvious parrallel with discworld setting it it in a moderny/futuristic timeline helps- tried to keep it straight throught out too, to add further distance(this can be dang tricky for me to do some times, I mean I wrote a passage in  what i thought was straight prose, and my tutor applauds me for writing a comedic peice ) *shakes head and cries*

anyway Cheers Bast,

Conexus

I'll email the whole thing once it's completed if you're interested, except the dissatation, doubt you'll be interested in that

Noisybast

Heh, cool. :)

I actually swiped the idea from Top Ten (which was probably nicked from somewhere else, knowing klepto Moore), so feel free to plunder away!

I'd definitely be interested in reading the finished tale.
Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!