Main Menu

....VS.....

Started by Jared Katooie, 27 July, 2002, 03:04:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jared Katooie

Who remembers this one from their youth...

The old " who would win in a fight between... " game.

The rules are simple ( and stupid ), simply propose a fantasy scrap i.e dredd VS superman and then the other person names a winner with a reason why they won. It's all deeply revealing about a persons psyche.

If ya wanna play just post.

I could star with : who would win in a fight between...

Joe bulmer and Carver Hale?

any takers?

" The sum of the routes of any two sides of a right angle triangle are equal to the sum of the routes of the remaining side. "

J Kat

Dounreay

What about the best fight in ages we never got to see. Guthrie vs. El Muerte. I reckon Guth would have had him. He looks like a tasty boy in a scrap.

He's got a tash, he's got a head shaped like a brick, he's got attitude by the shed load. Let's see more of the Guth-man

By the way, didn't Dredd have something against judges with facial hair or am I just remembering something that never happened again?

Right, I'm off to the pub.

Slippery PD

Bulmer would pop Carvers head like a balloon with his telekenisis.  

How about Durham Red VS Tyranny Rex???

Wood

Tyranny, definitely. She'd just clone fifty dead popstars and then close down the whole time/space event. Sorted. :p

James

How about Rouge, Friday, Cyan and the re-gened Gunnar(who remembers that story!) in a four way, all in, street fight.

Devons Daddy

yes dredd did have something about facial hair, vanity not part of a judges approach or something.see lopez for refernce judge child saga.

im up for the versus game. johnny alpha against sinister and dexter, now theres a scrap.
 im on johhny though.
the time trap would take care of most things, whilst the eyes could block all tv broad casts for a while knocking one half of the duo on his ass. the other gits a bloody irishman and johnnys a brit, nuff said there i think. no contest.
the dog V the down load duo,
dog by a complete and utter knockout which is repeated over and over wityh the use of the time trap rather like the recent sin and dex story lines  eh.
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

Devons Daddy

yes dredd did have something about facial hair, vanity not part of a judges approach or something.see lopez for refernce judge child saga.

im up for the versus game. johnny alpha against sinister and dexter, now theres a scrap.
 im on johhny though.
the time trap would take care of most things, whilst the eyes could block all tv broad casts for a while knocking one half of the duo on his ass. the other gits a bloody irishman and johnnys a brit, nuff said there i think. no contest.
the dog V the down load duo,
dog by a complete and utter knockout which is repeated over and over wityh the use of the time trap rather like the recent sin and dex story lines  eh.
I AM VERY BUSY!

NO 2000ad no life!

Devons Daddy

and lets not be silly..
rogue would rip out there lungs from there scrawny chests before they even got close to him.
all in scrap. friday is down in a moment. never was a real GI anyway was he, jsut a blue guy with a no real story to tell.
gunnar ok he may be a bit tougher but i doubt it, no real combat experince there, tor cyan. mummies boy who would not fight at first until he took a few from rogue. finally put to rest with a decent body blow to the back of the neck. before rogue tosses his shattered body in a near by field.to feed the bio wire left to rot and hungry for flesh to wrap itself around.
 rogue then walks off into sunset,
I AM VERY BUSY!

NO 2000ad no life!

Devons Daddy

BAD COMPANY V VCs
whos up for his one then?
I AM VERY BUSY!

NO 2000ad no life!

Pagangirl

Banzai Battalion (whatever happened to them?) against the Dark Judges?

Obviously the fact that they are robots and not alive would count in their favour and they could exterminate that pest problem!

Devons Daddy

ohh great fight,
but you cannot kill what does not live fool.banzi fits a boing spray to its hover tank division and allows a suicide squad to take care of the neccary close action fighting,
death escapes whilst the others are encased in boing for eternity,
BANZI ATTENTION!!!
I AM VERY BUSY!

NO 2000ad no life!

Jared Katooie

or mortis could accidentaly knock them over with his tail.

Superman Vs Zenith?

Zenith could just make a big deal out of the underpants thing and embarass supes I reckon.

I am J Kat.

Jenny-Mek

ABC Warriors Hammerstein, Joe Pineapples, Mongrol, Ro-Jaws, Blackblood, Deadlock, and Mek-Quake, VS Transformers Optimus Prime, Megatron, Starscream, Jazz, Grimlock, Bumblebee and Soundwave.
Hammerstein and Optimus Prime would have a fair fight, but I think Hammerstein would win, because Optimus has a habit of leaving defeated enemies alive.
Grimlock would whup Mongrol, 'cause he's bigger and smarter.
Megatron and Deadlock would take out some major populated areas of Earth in an epic, nuke-and-mysticism powered battle, which Deadlock would win because he's cooler, and can put himself back together.
Soundwave would run away and hide while he set his tapes, Ravage, Rumble and Laserbeak, on Joe. He'd shoot the tapes, but be unable to resist switching the inocent-looking tape machine, which would turn out to be a transformed Soundwave, who'd zap Joe while his guard was down.
Ro-Jaws would beat Bumblebee by the simple expedient of standing upwind.
Jazz would run rings aroung Mek-Quake, and probably make him fall down a hole into some dangerous-looking molten lava.
Finaly, Blackblood and Starscream would decide this was all contrived and unnecessary, and both slink off down the pub.
But if they were all in the pub, and had a brawl outside after closing time, ABC's would win, just because they look like they can hold a drink better than the Transformers.

The Bard

Hi friends. This is my first post so you don't know me, but I do love these vs games.
The ultimate fight:

Slaine vs Conan

What a barbaric conflict! It whould be an awesome display of steel on steel.
Naturally the conflict whould be far more exiting if Slaine was unable to warp out . . . pure man to man combat.
I don't know who to cheer for!

Stu

Slaine can always warp out. He just needs to stare at Conan's left eye, or some nonsense, like in The Secret Commonwealth. Anyway, I'm going to say Slaine because as far as I know he has more magic power and stuff to back him up.

And unless Joe Pineapples or Deadlock pull something special out of the bag, I give the previous fight to the Transformers VII.