Main Menu

Quick question for anime fans.

Started by Jared Katooie, 07 March, 2004, 02:04:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jared Katooie

I was wondering whether I should get cowboy bebop: the movie and need feedback from those in the know.

I havent seen the series but I've heard the film wasa decent enough intro to the show. Have any of you seen it? Is it worth getting?

Thanks.

Jared.

wrighty47

I can't speak for the movie as I haven't seen it, but the series was one of the most entertaining and original anime series i've ever seen. If the series is anything to go by I'd say that the movie is wirth getting (as I indeed plan to). Only thing is, the film is set right towards the end of the series. Dunno if that affects your thoughts on getting it.

Alan!

Steamboy

dont need to worry about the movie being set towards the end of the series ruining the movie as it works fine stand alone. Absolutly love the series and loved the movie, movie slots into the series between episodes 22 and 23 IIRC.  Top animation(especialy the final fights) top voice acting and top story I totally recemend this movie to anyone with even a passing interest in anime'. If you enjoy check out Spriggan its a bit dumbed down for an anime' but has absofukinglutely awsome animation.

CU Krestel

madgirl

Cowboy Bebop was absolutley brilliant. Movie ie definatly worth getting.

Aaron Smurf Murphy

Wonderful film, oozes with a slick kinda coolness and pop culture vibe and a bloody good addition the series.

Finnigan Sinister