Main Menu

Ten progs to read. How should I do it?

Started by Tiplodocus, 30 April, 2011, 12:13:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiplodocus

Having suffered weeks of thrill power starvation, I no whaveten digital progs to read.  I plan to wake tomorrow morning, fill my oversized Batman mug with coffee and start reading.  But how should I do it?

Should I read it as a theme? i.e. read all of the Dredd episodes, then go back and read all of the Flesh epiosdes and then all of the Ampney episodes?

Or should I just read each prog in it's entirity before moving on?

What would you do?
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

Bat King

I'd read all the multiparts first.  Then read any single-issue stories.

There would be food involved.
Blog
http://judgetutorsemple.wordpress.com/

Twitter
@chiropterarex

Radbacker

dont do it man, that much thrill power will shirley blow you circuits.  Space them out over a couple of days much safer.

Cu Radbacker

Professor Bear

Skip Dredd.  Of what remains, read the strips you like least first in all the rest of the issues, then read Dredd in one sitting and then try really hard to understand why he hasn't had a tv series yet.

Colin YNWA

Which ever way you do just you be careful and make sure you take plenty of breaks now!

Have fun

The Monarch

too much thrillpower* can screw you up inside witness me and my slog brr theres a reason I've had to take two lengthy breaks...

I mean other than loss of home computer and my brother going into hospital...

* and Tor bloody cyan god knows what it will be like when I hit the dreaded B*son

TordelBack

This is the problem that used to confront me when I returned from long periods of fieldwork in uncivilised realms, and after exploring the options, I concluded that there's only one way to do it:  as Tharg intended, Prog by Prog.  No more than 3 Progs at a sitting, and when finished re-read each serial  in order in those three Progs.  Leave it for about a day, and resume with the next three.

Bat King

And remember food...  like I said earlier, food is essential.
Blog
http://judgetutorsemple.wordpress.com/

Twitter
@chiropterarex

djangoesque

Personally, whenever I get a prog backlog I tend to read one a day till I'm all caught up.