Main Menu

New Poll: Have you used the 2000ad Ecard facility?

Started by 2000AD Online, 09 December, 2005, 02:27:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

opaque

My problem is I don't have any other friends into 2000ad and sending them to myself is a little sad.

Carlsborg Expert

I don't think think my mates come to the website but we were arguing over 2000ad in the pub yesterday.

Spaceghost

i would probably use the e-cards if they looked better than that. any chance of some better, more up to date pics?
Raised in the wild by sarcastic wolves.

Previously known as L*e B*tes. Sshhh, going undercover...

Bolt-01

Just went to post an E-card, and is there really only one birthday card?

Would it be worth sorting a board comp to get the designs up to a higher level?

Bolt-01

ukdane

Good idea. Anybody want to send/make some cards for the Ecards, let me know, I'll try and sort things, let you know sizes etc when I get back from Blighty in 2 weeks.
Cheers

-Daney

Bolt-01

I'll have a go after the next crop of comics is harvested.

Bolt-01

Oddboy

You're coming to Blighty? Where abouts? if you're in London let us know & we can grab a pint or two!
Better set your phaser to stun.

ukdane

A whirlwind tour, arriving Harwich on Sunday with wife and kids, driving to (just north of Portsmouth) my Mums, until Wednesday, then driving up to Crewe, where my brother is getting married, then down again on Saturday to north Norfolk, then back on the ferry on Sunday.
I'd really like to have more time, to meet up with boarders, but I think with all the driving, and screaming kids, things are going to be tight this time.

However I have *ahem* asked permission to come over for any 30th anniversary celebrations that tooth may be having, and last we talked about it I had been given permission! ;-)
Cheers

-Daney

ukdane

Unless it's at the start of Feb, which is when my boys have their birthdays. :-(
Cheers

-Daney

petemaskreplica

But what better present could they have than to come to England and spend some time with some increasingly drunken fanboys?