Main Menu

Life is sometimes sort of okay because...

Started by House of Usher, 23 March, 2009, 05:17:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trout

Quote from: JayzusB.Christ on 09 May, 2012, 01:46:27 PM
Incidentally, Roger:  You've got mail

Don't open the mail! It will be a comic he wiped his bum on.

JayzusB.Christ

Close. It's a bum I've wiped my comic on
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Roger Godpleton

The till lady in Clinton's Cards looked like Megan Draper.
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

Frank

Quote from: Roger Godpleton on 10 May, 2012, 02:55:26 PM

She'll be looking for work soon. Why not employ her as your amanuensis, then marry her on a whim because she's always got a handypack of Kleenex at the ready. Never let her serenade you in French.

Satanist

Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?

Frank

Quote from: Roger Godpleton on 10 May, 2012, 02:55:26 PM

Quote from: Satanist on 10 May, 2012, 05:14:48 PM
Photo?

There's a new thread in this: Attractive Women Who Served Me In Shops And Who I Somehow Found A Pretext To Take A Photograh Of.

Roger Godpleton

If I was a moron I would have hired her to dispose of all the dead Madchen Amicks I keep under my bed.
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

Frank

Madchen Amick met her end at the hands of the guy from The Spanish Prisoner in the last series of Damages. I don't know what you've got under your bed. Maybe it's a job lot of old Teri Hatchers.

SmallBlueThing

...because it being our wedding anniversary recently and not being able to get away due to both her work and mine, today finally she and i are taking a much earned break from the kids for a whole day- and heading up to london.

We shall be staring at a model of her head made of cake in an art gallery, a painting of her on a wall, eating food, shopping in the fleshpots of soho, buying filthy underwear, and going to mega city comics in camden.

I may not feel at my best- im on the comedown after a week's course of zopiclone, resulting in fuzzy-headedness, a tendency to zone out, and a desire to crawl into bed at the drop of a hat, and after being kneed in the face on thursday my neck still feels broken... BUT we are out for the day!

SBT

Frank

Quote from: SmallBlueThing on 12 May, 2012, 10:34:21 AM
...because it being our wedding anniversary recently and not being able to get away due to both her work and mine, today finally she and i are taking a much earned break from the kids for a whole day- and heading up to london.

We shall be staring at a model of her head made of cake in an art gallery, a painting of her on a wall, eating food, shopping in the fleshpots of soho, buying filthy underwear, and going to mega city comics in camden.

I may not feel at my best- im on the comedown after a week's course of zopiclone, resulting in fuzzy-headedness, a tendency to zone out, and a desire to crawl into bed at the drop of a hat, and after being kneed in the face on thursday my neck still feels broken... BUT we are out for the day!

Is there a causal connection between your being kneed in the face on Thursday and the fact that your Anniversary seems to have passed without memorial some time ago?

SmallBlueThing

Not as such- anniv was on monday, which was a bank holiday, so today was first available play day. Being kneed in the face was just an unhappy accident.

Currently standing outside a shiny things shop in camden market with the most painful feet in the world. Ive bought eight quids worth of comics from mega city, been to halo jones jewellers, and seen my most perfect coat ever- sadly for two hundred pounds (psylo, in camden).

Onward, ever onward. There is steak promised at the end of this...

SBT

Frank

staticgirl

I have an unexpected gift of £20 Amazon voucher to spend...

Rog69

The levels of stupid surrounding me at work this morning reached critical mass around 11:00 so I went home for lunch, fearing that it may become infectious if I lingered around it for much longer.

I have had a very pleasant hour sitting in the garden with a pot of coffee and a good book, watching the robins flying in and out of the nest in my hedge before the family came home and I got a great big hug from my two year old.

The balance is somewhat restored.

TordelBack

A bit of sunny weather greatly eases the business of childcare, with long stretches in parks and playgrounds suddenly becoming more appealing to both my daughter and her father.  A fine morning was passed in Milfhaven, made even better with the first opportunity for many to try out their Summer wardrobe, coupled with a gusty breeze.