Main Menu

Bar room brawl

Started by Trout, 29 June, 2009, 11:53:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trout

Hauls himself to his feet, glaring pure poison at the room, and draws his anacronistic 50-calibre Desert Eagle.

Anyone who doesn't want to get killed better clear on out the back.

Trout

Yes, I'm a zombie now. (CF cheated, so we can all be zombies if we like.)

COMMANDO FORCES

That's what happens when you are doing loads of other things at the same time, I misread it that you landed on a horse.
Ah well, here's my tiny correction.

On approaching the bar CF notices a large wet area around the horse trough, on closer examination he sees the old straw breathing trick being applied. He pulls out the bung and as the water starts to flow out Prouhuff starts to emerge with a sheepish grin on his face. CF looks down at him and and laughs, "that trick just saved your life mate, now if I were you I'd head out of town before I change my mind. By the way don't go west as you'll bump into a dead tank crew and they'll be making quite a stink by now!" Proudhuff quickly climbs out of the trough and starts to sprint off towards the south without looking back.

COMMANDO FORCES

I'll be back when I've passed my Zombie Killing course.

Trout

Hmmm. Just remember typing an essay is cheating! (Keep the posts short, hombres, and you can only describe your own actions.)

Dandontdare

Why................. can't................ we............. all............. just...........

......get along?  :|

(drops his sasparilly and heads for the hills!)

Kerrin

Get along? GET ALONG? That's the kinda lowdown yella bellied boooolshit I'd expect fr'm a Yankee! Y'ain't a yankee are ya boy?

Cos if y'are then that there's reason enough fer me t'button up ma longjohns without wipin' and set about ya with this here flimsily constructed chair.

Peter Wolf

Quote from: "COMMANDO FORCES"That's what happens when you are doing loads of other things at the same time, I misread it that you landed on a horse.
Ah well, here's my tiny correction.

On approaching the bar CF notices a large wet area around the horse trough, on closer examination he sees the old straw breathing trick being applied. He pulls out the bung and as the water starts to flow out Prouhuff starts to emerge with a sheepish grin on his face. CF looks down at him and and laughs, "that trick just saved your life mate, now if I were you I'd head out of town before I change my mind. By the way don't go west as you'll bump into a dead tank crew and they'll be making quite a stink by now!" Proudhuff quickly climbs out of the trough and starts to sprint off towards the south without looking back.

Thats one helluva move ya got there stranger and some knife that y'all could go an cut mah head off through all that bone'ngristle without mahself even noticin what with all that liquor an what with tha moon n'all ah didn see or hear ya comin.

Ah jus knew ah shoulda had my 10 inch huntin knife with its serrated blade n'all but ah dang well left back at tha ranch in the kitchen drawer.

This whole town is goina hell.

Dang a hed jus struck oil back at ma ranch as well an was gonna start ah multinational oil company.........
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

Bouwel

Ummm...could I get a pink gin with a cherry in it please, barman?

*eeep*
-A person's mind can be changed by reading information on the internet. The nature of this change will be from having no opinion to having a wrong opinion-

JayzusB.Christ

Ooh, nice glittery chaps, there, Bouwel. Arseless as well, I see. You are a one. Like to join me for a babycham? With an umbrella?
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Peter Wolf

Buncha slackjawed Faggots and Liberals in this here place...

Aint none o them know anythin bout a real fight and about as useless as a goddamn 3 legged hosse.

Ahm back from the dead now .Only problem is ah cant find ma Horse.

Any you lowlifes seen ma Horse ?

One a you had better start talkin lessn i lose ma patience with ya n when that happens things can get a little unpleasent .....

Roger Godpleton

QuoteBuncha slackjawed Faggots and Liberals in this here place...

Once again Peter, you ruin everything.
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

Peter Wolf

Quote from: "Roger Godpleton"
QuoteBuncha slackjawed Faggots and Liberals in this here place...

Once again Peter, you ruin everything.

Its meant to be the Wild West you idiot.

:lol:

Y'ahd be be better off outta here kid less'n yer Mammy notices you been gone awhile....

[I recall you whining the other day that others were offended by and didnt get the humor in your sigs ....]

COMMANDO FORCES

I love faggots................................especially with gravy ;)

Bouwel

QuoteLike to join me for a babycham? With an umbrella?

Good god man, this isn't Devon for heavens sakes! (Or Heavens Gates..)

-Bouwel-
-A person's mind can be changed by reading information on the internet. The nature of this change will be from having no opinion to having a wrong opinion-