Main Menu

Life Spugs because...

Started by Dog Deever, 04 March, 2009, 08:00:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Christov

My chest is eating itself and my workload is incredibly punishing.

Help.  :|

The Doctor Alt 8

For the past 4 days I have not been able to sleep properly... I do not knpw why cause I certainly feel tiered enough...

It's making my perminant headache even worse... and the meds just arn't working

Roger Godpleton

Quote from: Christov on 28 January, 2010, 11:52:21 PM
My chest is eating itself and my workload is incredibly punishing.

Help.  :|

Just take a wank break and get the fuck on with it. Stop interrupting me when I'm eating my 18 pack of Real McCoy.
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

Peter Wolf

My DVD/CD player downstairs seems to have died for some inexplicable reason.All i did was go downstairs and change the disc over that had finished playing.

I Fucking hate it when this happens and right now i am Fucking angry.

>:( >:(
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

Christov

Quote from: Roger Godpleton on 29 January, 2010, 12:44:18 AM

Just take a wank break and get the fuck on with it. Stop interrupting me when I'm eating my 18 pack of Real McCoy.

But what if my job is wanking? Do I take a work break?

In other news, my lungs and throat are now playing Twister with each other, and I had a harrowing experience in an art gallery that I shall never forget.

Roger Godpleton

While you were out I gave your mom a real good harrowing.

Noisybast

My girlfriend's idiot brother finally succeeded in drinking himself to death last night. Good work, fella.
Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!

Roger Godpleton

Shit Matt, that sounds terrible. I hope you and yours can keep things together.

TordelBack

Horrible situation, Noisy - sincere sympathies to your girlfriend and her family, and of course to you for the difficult times you have ahead.

Kerrin

That's harsh news Noisy, condolences. 

Gavin_Leahy_Block

My condolences Noisy and you have my sympathies. My uncle on his way to doing the same thing to himself.

House of Usher

My partner's step-uncle Peter's like that. A very disagreeable bugger he is. A bottle of scotch a day and very deep frustration with the whole world. An unsmiling misogynistic widower, Tory voter, party bore, born-again Edwardian gastronome and dyed-in-the-wool Daily Telegraph reader. When his visiting brother from New Zealand popped up to see him for a week, the visitor was phoning another brother to be rescued after 3 days.

Sorry for your girlfriend's loss, noisybast.
STRIKE !!!

IAMTHESYSTEM

It's back to the morning job I thought I'd abandoned for good. Oh well only 2 days a week early rising till they find someone else. BOO! Damn you council tax!
"You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension."

http://artriad.deviantart.com/
― Nikola Tesla

James Stacey

.. after 12 years together and 6 years of marriage, my wife is leaving me, giving no reason why or chance to do anything about it.

johnnystress

jesus- sorry to hear that james