Main Menu

World's Worst... Tattoos

Started by The Amstor Computer, 17 May, 2006, 02:38:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peter Wolf

Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

chilipenguin

Quote from: M.I.K. on 06 July, 2010, 08:50:16 PM
Not tattoos, but I've seen this woman while wandering around Edinburgh... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elaine_Davidson

We wanted to interview her for a feature piece in our uni magazine. It was being put together by my class (interviews/design/advertising etc) so we didn't have any cash whatsoever and she wanted something like £200. Needless to say, the interview was swiftly dropped.

House of Usher

How can you have your genitalia pierced internally? That doesn't add up.
STRIKE !!!

Proudhuff

Quote from: House of Usher on 07 July, 2010, 03:48:39 PM

no photos pleeeese
DDT did a job on me

The Doctor Alt 8

You couldn't take photos...
it's dark in there.... I hope

House of Usher

Quote from: The Doctor Alt 8 on 07 July, 2010, 03:58:20 PM

You're imagining a miniature flashlight piercing powered by a tiny battery, aren't you? Don't deny it. A bit like the light that comes on whenever you open... the fridge... door.

:-X
STRIKE !!!

James Stacey

.. and once you have imagined it you can't un-imagine it. Thanks  :lol:

Emperor

Quote from: Dark Jimbo on 06 July, 2010, 08:31:10 PM
Quote from: uncle fester on 06 July, 2010, 08:15:46 PM
Quote from: johnnystress on 06 July, 2010, 07:22:00 PM
http://www.eatliver.com/i.php?n=5931

Why would you ever think that looked good?

Idiocy?

The oddest thing is having his facial hair tattooed on, doing it for make-up seems a little odd but a beard and eyebrows...

Quote from: House of Usher on 07 July, 2010, 04:24:37 PM
Quote from: The Doctor Alt 8 on 07 July, 2010, 03:58:20 PM

You're imagining a miniature flashlight piercing powered by a tiny battery, aren't you? Don't deny it. A bit like the light that comes on whenever you open... the fridge... door.

:-X

So you could say "give us a flash" ;)

I wonder what her husband thinks about this - it must surely be safer humping the cutlery drawer (not that I'd know I'm just saying...).
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

Peter Wolf

Emperor

I am unsure if those count as internal, I assume they are in the soft tissue within the labia.

Quote from: Peter Wolf on 07 July, 2010, 05:53:00 PM
Quote from: House of Usher on 07 July, 2010, 03:48:39 PM

I was curious about this as well so i looked it up :

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:4iJlAbUVQkQJ:piercingbible.com/female-genital-piercings+pierced+female+genitalia&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=uk&client=firefox-a

:o

"Fourchette: This is the vertical perineum piercing at the back edge of the vagina that is analogous to the male Guiche."

Oh my. I had to look that up and look - it is another example of Wikshibitionism (so is NSFW):

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guiche_piercing

The first link provides some excellent advice, although I do wonder if this should be commonsense (although other people may go about sitting on unclean surfaces in the nip, it is not something I've asked anyone about, but I will now):

QuoteSince you basically sit on this piercing, you must be careful not to seat yourself on unclean surfaces during healing, unless you are wearing underwear or clothing. Maintain excellent hygiene due to the proximity of the piercing to the anus: shower regularly, and be careful when wiping after visiting the toilet.
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Peter Wolf

I am having second thoughts about posting that link a little bit too late unfortunately as its quite graphic but i posted it without thinking about that.

Apologies.

Its up to the moderators to remove it if they wish.

Emperor

Quote from: Peter Wolf on 07 July, 2010, 06:15:29 PM
I am having second thoughts about posting that link a little bit too late unfortunately as its quite graphic but i posted it without thinking about that.

Apologies.

Its up to the moderators to remove it if they wish.

I've added NSFW to it just in case people don't get it from the context.

Although we can remove it if there are concerns.

Dandontdare

Quote from: Peter Wolf on 07 July, 2010, 05:53:00 PM
I was curious about this as well so i looked it up (NSFW):

Curiosity is just the first step, Peter. This time next year, you'll have a Prince Albert, mark my words!   ;)

The Doctor Alt 8

According to Queen Victoria's diary entries... Prince Albert wasn't.... very good at sex.

How the hell did she know that?

I assumed she was... a virgin untill marriage! 

vzzbux

I know a few people who have had their Vagina's pierced and it is supposed to be very sensual and heightens the orgasm. Being a bloke I can only take their word for it.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.