Main Menu

World's Worst... Tattoos

Started by The Amstor Computer, 17 May, 2006, 02:38:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dandontdare

I've always loved the idea of a tattoo but have never thought of anything that I can be sure I'm going to like forever - I shudder to think what I'd be stuck with if I'd have got tats in my teens/twenties.

I'm almost 50 and and I have considered getting something now that I'm more set in my ways -A Dredd badge maybe, the old 2000ad logo or a yin/yang symbol- but I've heard it stings a bit, so maybe not.

DaveGYNWA

I've got 3 things done that mean something to me.....

1) Aerosmith logo, self-drawn, on my right upper arm. Got it the day I hit 18 - told my that day that I was going out to get a tattoo & get drunk (I had not drunk alcohol until that day) and she simply said "Make sure it's in that order"....I fucking love Aerosmith. That was 1992.

2) Paradise Lost 'Crown of Thorns' on upper left arm -one of the bands that helped meld my 1990s. Got it 2 days after seeing them at Donington in 1996.

3) The 4 Dark Judges on my calves - this one I had planned since I was 14. I waited 16 years to get it.

I could have gone out and got the third one first and probably (most likely) regretted it - the guy who did 1 & 2 was fucking shit and messed up both, but I don't care. But if he messed up the one he didn't do....oh, I'd be pissed.

Never been tempted to pierce, or even body modify - I'll stick to tattoos....wish I could stick to them more though. 3 in 23 years? Should have been more, but I'm a stickler for finding the right person to them since I got 1 & 2 done.
Peas sell. But who's Brian?

ThryllSeekyr

Aerosmith were great to listen to back in the early 90's.(And still are, I guess!!) One of my flatmates was really into them had most of their cds. We listened to a lot music back then.

Not that I would spill permanent on myself over anything unless I had to. I don't trust the idea of letting even a professional do this to me after some of the stories I've head.

I a terrible hair-cut maybe, but never that!

richerthanyou

Is this meant to be Stephen Hawking?

Why would anyone get this?
(  ゚,_ゝ゚)